Shizaya: Pink Blue Red Brown...

Start from the beginning

Back to the virtual world...

yawn~ Izaya sat up and looked around. No one was awake nor Shizuo who was now a really far distant away from Izaya (rolled around and smelled a flea so rolled away from the direction). Pysche was still sleeping -snorring a little- and Tsugaru still holding onto him. Izaya was impressed on how the game was made because the trees and other things people could see in reality, was like the virtual world. Everything was bright with all kinds of birds flying around the sky and lovely insects hovering flowers. Izaya hated this feeling, but loved how the clouds were. They had this sort of shape that looks like himself, Shizuo, Pyche, and Tsugaru. Then there's 3 hearts for each one of them and a green line that's labeled "HP" on it. Izaya knew what it was for, and was now cautious of not dying while also protecting the others from dying too. He knew he needed everybodies help and also didn't want to come back to the real world telling Kanra they failed because that would be shameful.

Shizuo wasn't in the mood for walking around and fighting monsters to go to the next level. He wanted to stay asleep a little longer, but everyone was up and ready to go. He had no choice, but to come too. Pysche was energetic as usual, Izaya smirking at some point of the trip, Tsugaru calmly walking side bye side the neon pink boy, and Shizuo feeling down.

He missed the taste of sweet milk...

Shizuo's POV...

I need milk. I don't feel like walking around this damn game. Why is it so sunny?! How many monsters are here?! HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO STAY HERE!!!?? I wasn't to sure on how we're going to finish the 3/4 of this stupid game with an annoying boy who looks like the Flea and a blue kimono guy who's so damn quiet and has my amazing face. I looked in front of me to see if Izaya was showing any signs. He was as usual, grinning at the clouds. I didn't know why he was, but once I looked up, there was a silent moment in my head. A survival map? Somehow I don't feel right seeing it. I know that once I die, it won't show me at all. Just a picture of me and my life points and HP going deep into the screen then POOF it's shaded like it was just covered by a meer white cloud. I'm sure that it'll happen if I keep on acting all half-heartedly in this game. I'll have to fuckin' participate if I have to finish this game. Still, one question is still in my head, why is the flea looking at that?

Izaya's POV...

I've recently been wondering if Shizu-chan noticed the survival map. It's pretty amazing even though I see this in almost every game, but standing right under it. That's a new feelings.

I quickly glanced behind me to see Shizu-chan awing at the map. That stupid protozoan finally discovered it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it in my head sorry if it's short even though I said this will be long 😅. I haven't been in the mood to write it, but it's still a bit amazing. I have school and all (excuses .-. ), so it's pretty hard making a story/chapter. Okay here's the new story I've been wanting to publish/write, but I need your help to tell me if it's interesting. Enjow~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Story about a Strange Little Boy

A strange boy who's not too little nor too big to be a high schooler. Yes, he's in high school and no, he's not in high school. This boy is mostly shady or I can say not much of an active school boy. He goes to an academy for wizards. Lots of students admire him, but they are also frightened of him. He used to be bullied, so from middle school 'til now, he's been attacking everyone who goes near him. He usually use his crystal iron fist, however, if a student deflects it, he would use diamond fractions of destrution. The first one would just punch the person really hard and sends them to a hospital literally and the second would tragically kill that person or if he/she is lucky, their life span would be cut off a half ( 50/100 ). If the person is from a royal family, most likely they would survive it and get heavy injuries like a deep scar or a whole in their stomache. Anyways, the strange boys name is Akito Tamashi. Akito isn't a boy who does give mercy, so if anyone were to be slightly let go of, not injured in anyway, anyone would be in shock. Still the principal keeps him because he's the top student of the academy. He'll be learning the true meaning of life soon~

By: Demon CKO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed my chapter and the short summary I made for my new story. I hope you'll read it! It'll be published after October 2 or so!!!!! I'm so excited to see how many people like it!! Oh and the idea is from my friend who is very strong and thinks that the world hates him for making him like a monster, so I'm creating this story for a very dear friend of mine! I hope (again) that you feel his sadness and can simulate with him in the story... Well it's not suppose to be sad... But shounen ai 😉 Bye bye~

Friend: Chris. Q.

( If you know him just don't tell him about this. I want it to be a secret before I show him or before he finds out ^_^' )