Part 2

Kyle's POV

I woke up and saw Johnnie still fast asleep. I looked at my phone and saw it was 11:00. "Johnnie wake up" I say shaking him."5 more minutes" he said groaning."Fine then. That's 5 minutes without me" I said brushing my finger tips lightly against his crotch. "You fucking tease" he said. I ran out the door and hid behind the couch. "Kyle come here. I won't hurt you" he said looking everywhere. When he got close I sneaked up behind him and tackled him to the ground. "Wow you really suck at this game" I said laughing. I was then hit in the back of the head with something metal. "BRYAN WHAT THE FUCK" was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Johnnie's POV

"BRYAN WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed. "BRYAN YOU KNOCKED OUT MY BOYFRIEND" I screamed again. He shook his head and went back to his room. "WHAT HAPPENED" Jeydon asked coming out of his room in a pair of fuzzy Spider man pants. "Bryan knocked Kyle out with a pan" I said standing up putting Kyle on the couch. "Is he gonna be ok" Jeydon asked. "Yeah" I said. I got up and got a warm wash clothe and put it on his head. "Good morning Johnnie" Jordan said yawning. "What happened to Kyle" he asked. "Bryan knocked him out with a pan" I said."He did have a few beers after y'all went to sleep" he said. I nodded and looked at Kyle beautiful brown eyes. I turned on The Nightmare Before Christmas on and waited for Kyle to wake up. Right when Jack meet Sally we woke up and kissed me. "Miss me" I asked laughing a little. He nodded and kissed me again. I pulled away and continued watching my movie. Kyle wrapped his arm around me and I put my head in his chest. 

When the movie was over Kyle got up and went into the kitchen. "What would you like to eat" he asked me grabbing a pan that was already out. "Anythings fine, dear. You may also wanna wash the pan. It has your germs all over it from Bryan" I said. He nodded and continued to make some eggs and pancakes. I got up and went to Jeydon's and Jordan's room and knocked on it. Jordan answered. "Do y'all want some eggs and pancakes" I asked them. They shook their heads and closed the door. I then walked over to Bryan's room and knocked on it. No answer. I knocked on it a million times until he finally answered. "WHAT JOHNNIE" he asked me with a rude tone. "Do you want some eggs and pancakes" I asked. He shook his head and slammed the door. I ran back to the couch and jumped on it and bald up." What if Bryan's mad at me? Did I do anything wrong? " I thought to myself. Then I started crying. Shit. I wipe them away but I did it to early. "Johnnie are you ok. Why are you crying" he asked. I just shook my head and went to grab my plate. "No. Sit down and tell me whats wrong" he said. "Fine. I just thought Bryan hated me and he is my best friend. Now can I have my food" I said. He laughed and rolled his eyes."Yeah. Why would Bryan hate you" he asked as he handed me my food. I shoved a pancake in my mouth and looked at him. "MHMOE" I mumbled. He laughed. "Chew your food before you speak" he said. I shook my head and ate the rest of my breakfast along with Kyle. When we finished I took our plates and put it in the sink. "What do you wanna do today" I asked. "We could go see a movie with Bryan and Jeydon along with Jordan" he said. I nodded. I then heard some doors opening. "Hey y'all" I said. Bryan and Jordan were up. "Hey. What are you guys doing" he asked. "Nothing. Do y'all wanna go see a movie" Kyle asked. "Sure. Let me go get Jeydon" he said. He ran into the bedroom and a few minutes later they came out and we got ready.

Kyle's POV

I know that Johnnie is terrified of horror movies so we are gonna go see The Visit. I told everyone but Johnnie so that when he see's a scary part he will cuddle into me. "JOHNNIE. KYLE. ARE YOU GUYS READY" Bryan screamed. I walked into the bathroom were Johnnie was. "Hurry up babe. You have 1 minute until your not aloud to kiss me for the rest of the day" I said. He brushed his hair really fast along with his shoes. He was out the front door waiting for everyone. "Everyone ready" I asked. They nodded and we headed out. Me, Johnnie, and Jordan sat in the back while Bryan drived and Jeydon sat in the passengers seat. We got to the movie theaters and got our tickets. When we sat in our seat I was on the end by the wall with Johnnie sitting next to me. "What are we seeing" Johnnie asked me. "It's a surprise" I say smirking. They movie started and the scary little girl popped up and scared Johnnie so bad that he got up and sat on my lap. "Dang Johnnie you little pussy" Bryan said. I was pissed but laughing at the same time. Johnnie sat back in his seat and clawed into me once in a while. "Babe stop clawing me" I whispered. "This is all your fault" he said smacking me in the leg. "Abuse" I said to him. He laughed a little. Once the movie was over we walked out and he was shaking. "Awe is my little Johnnie pooh scared of a little horror" I said. He rolled his eyes and flipped me off. I put my arm around him and we headed to a restaurant. "We are gonna head home. You guys enjoy your meal" Jordan, Jeydon, and Bryan said. We walked in and ordered our food. This guy came up to us and started yelling. "YOU GUYS ARE DUMB ASSES. GO KILL YOURSELF FAGS. MAYBE YOUR BITCHY LOOKING BOYFRIEND OVER HERE WILL KILL HIMSELF FOR YOU" he screamed at me. I just turned towards Johnnie and took out my phone. He did the same. I started texting him.

K: Just wait until he leaves

J: K. ILY

K: ILY too. Be happy. Don't listen to that old man. Be happy that you have me cause i'm happy that I have you<3

After I sent that I heard a little giggle. I look up and see the man gone and Johnnie blushing and giggling. The waitress came up and gave us our food. After that we went home and fell asleep. Johnnie was passed out in my arms. I fell asleep thinking of my future with Johnnie.