• Chapter One •

* Lauren's POV *

"LAUREN" I heard Cameron yell from downstairs.

Yeah yeah Cameron Dallas is my big brother big deal. I don't get what all the fuss is about. He's actually annoying but whatever.

By the way, I'm Lauren. I'm 16 and I'm 5'5, I have wavy Brown Hair With Blonde Tips that go down to my lower back. I have Online school because I got expelled for pranks (A/N see what I did there (((; )

I live with Cameron because our mom got arrested a few months ago and our dad passed away. Nobody knows about our parents except us.

I run downstairs trying not to trip on the way down. "Wassup brother-O" I say grabbing a pop-tart and sitting on the couch.

"Hey....um...so.....well.."
I cut him off "are you gonna keep stuttering or tell me?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I have some news" he said smiling ear to ear. Kinda creeping me out. "How would you feel about .... Comingtomagconwithme" he said the last part quickly .

"What?" I said getting annoyed.
"Do you want to come to Magcon with me?" He said smiling like an idiot again.

My eyes widened. "I GET TO GO TO MAGCON WITH YOU!?!?!?" I jumped into his arms. "Is that a yes" he said chuckling. "YES YES YES YES" I said still hugging him.

"Well we leave for a month tomorrow so go pack." He said pushing me off of him. Wow so much time to prepare Cam, thanks. "Okiieeyy dokieeyy" I said running up stair and tripping on the last step. "FUCK" I scream in pain. "HEY! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE MISSY" Cam shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

I ignore him and run to my room and grab my luggage and a backpack to carry my computer, Chargers, snacks, etc. for the plane ride. I pack WAY more then a months worth of clothes. But oh well , ya girl needs options.

I obviously packed like 4 swim suits, 30 pairs of shoes & flip fops and about 13 pairs of spandex.......yeah I need more bags to carry my stuff.

I finished packing around 6pm. I basically packed my whole closet except for my plane ride outfit.

I put all my luggage down stairs by the front door. I was EXHAUSTED so I put on some music and fell asleep.

•Next Morning•
I woke up at 7am
UGGHHH I HATE MORNINGS
The flight was at 9 and the airport wasn't far so I had time. I took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth and all my hygiene things.

I put on black leggings with a purple-ly colored shirt, a maroon jacket, and a white scarf (PICTURE ABOVE) because it was chilly outside. I left my hair down and wavy. I put on very little concealer and some mascara.

I walked over to Cameron's Room quietly. I slowly opened the door and heard light snores coming from his bed. I ran and jumped on him. "UGGHHH get off fatty" he groaned. "Only if you say that Lauren is the best and is way better then Cameron" I was waiting for him to say it and all of a sudden I'm the floor. This bitch did not just push me off the bed.

"HURRY UP FATASS WE HAVE A PLANE TO CATCH" I yelled smirking because I had a plan. He got up and walked over me. I quickly grabbed his foot and pulled it and he fell on his face. I stayed on the floor laughing until my sides hurt. Cam eventually got up and got ready.

When we were both ready we called a cab and headed to the airport. OBVIOUSLY I stopped by Starbucks because....well because it's Starbucks. I walked back to Cameron sipping on my drink. "Your such a white girl" he said chuckling. "I brought to one too" I said pulling his drink from behind my back. "OOO STARBUCKS" he said in his 'white girl voice' gosh I love my brother.

"Plane 264 to New York now boarding" the intercom announced. "Come on that's us" Cameron said poking me. I picked up my backpack and give the lady my ticket. We found our seats. I waited for us to take off so I plugged in my headphones and started blaring One Direction.

•After The Plane Ride•
(Cause I'm lazy)

We landed and we were waiting for our luggage when I heard someone yell "CAMERON" Cam turned around and 'bro hugged' the guy... HOLY SHIT THAT BOY IS FINE AS HELL. 😍

"Taylor, this is my sister Lauren" Cam said motioning towards me. "Ohh wassup" Taylor said putting his hand around my shoulder and winked at me. "She's 16" Cameron 'coughed' "okay nice meeting you" Taylor said taking his arm off of me. 'Wow thanks Cam' I thought in my head.

~~~~~~~

We got to the hotel and I immediately ran to the room and jumped on the bed. "Lauren come meet the rest of the guys" Cam said opening the door , then walking back into the hall. "Uggghhhh" I said not wanting to get up.

I walked into the hall and saw A bunch of guys and- "AHHH MAHOGANY" I ran up to her and hugged her. I already knew Mahogany and she always calls me her little sister. "How are you?" She said still hugging me. "I'm good" I say letting go of her.

"Let me introduce you" Mahogany said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "This Is Taylor,Aaron,Jacob, Dylan... The line went on until one boy caught my eye. "And This Is Hunter" Mahogany said pointing to the boy.

So...His names Hunter. Interesting.

________________
OMG THIS IS 1000 words wtf 😂
Okay I hope you like it. Sorry it's boring. Trust me it gets better 😉