chapter 2 the concert

So I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and to Chang my clothes.I'm in the bathroom and I get a text from Justin it says sorry for not answering your call I was practiseing for my concert to night at the book center so ya.

So I got to the concert I got a backstage pass so I could talk to him but first I got some starbuckes cause I really need it that is life bro so I meat my friends there so when the concert was over I went backstage to talk to him.

So I stated talking to him so we had a big convention and in some part of it I asked him if he wanted to come to my house.that was so long that I didn't leave till they closed for the night.

So when I got home I changed in to my sleep wear and got on my computer so I got on Twitter checked stuff for a long time so I wen to sleep at twelve thirty I was so toward when I went to bed so I got covered up so I could go to sleep.

The next morning I got up to get starbuckes I got the same thing but I did not see Justin this time so it was easy not having to buy a new phone again so I liked that part.

So I went to the mall to get some new clothes and I wall my best friend Kristen she was shopping at garage her favorite store she was getting some shoes so she could wear them with her new dress for when school stars again so she could get her ex boyfriend back she rally liked him he broke up with her so he could get the head cheer leader .

So I got my clothes I said by and went home so I could go to bed so that's what I did ate diner I had spaghetti with meatballs and tomato sauce the I change clothes so I could go to bed I had a fun day but time to see the new one.

So like every other day Starbucks no fun today again at Starbucks so I did got to the mall again for some boring reason today I got package in the mail from my parents they sended me some clothes and shoes they are so cute I love them a lot

Please like read all the book please