1

"Once an accident, twice a coincidence "

Liam POV:

I've always loved music.

Music is my life. It speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole. Music was a piece of art that goes in the ears then straight to the heart.

Yet here I am with my friend in this cluttered area know as Wembley stadium. Deafening screams were breaking the walls, the air was a mixture of sweat and bad cologne.

His fans were singing along to his dreadful music and there I stood in silence watching then make a fool of themselves. No one in this crowd was in their rational mind. Either they were drunk on adrenaline or drunk on stupidity.

I pursed over the heads of the vast number of people for a way to move but there was no place to even stand and relax. Why did I agree to this again? Because my best friend, Claire was a huge fan of Zayn, Zayn Malik.

Her sister had to cancel on her because of sudden illness. Claire didn't want perfectly spent money to go to waste so she dragged me along. Next time I'll refuse.

I wasn't trilled to be in a crowed of people who sang along to songs I hated. His voice alone was enough to piss me off. Why I hated him so much? The fact that he's a man whore, has a bitch ass attitude and thinks money can buy anything. News flash it can't.

"I love him so much" Claire screamed from my side and I rolled my eyes at her. What's there to love about his caramel brown eyes, tan skin, jet black whiff gelded to perfection and his hard core body. Nothing but an egotistical boy.

"I'm going to wait on you outside" I shouted into Claire's ears trying overpower the screams.

"Okay" she shouts back. I surged through the crowd being pushed back and forth by enthusiastic people but I managed to get out.

I looked around to find the exit but my eyes came upon two. Damn! I dig out my phone from my pocket to call Claire but then I realize it was useless to call right now. I stared at the two exits wondering which one would lead me out of here.

Follow your heart Liam.

I made my way forward and entered the dark tunnel like area then proceeded to walk through it valiantly. A glimmer of light was in sight and I sighed in relief. Finally I can get out of here.

I step out and squint my eyed against the dim street light. I adjusted my eyes to the surrounding and examined the area. It was an ally. How did I end up here? Suddenly the click of the door I came through whispers into the ally then it opened. I should've have just stayed with Claire.

It was Zayn.

I knew it was him based on his quiff only he has such a high one. He didn't see me standing there and I think I should walk away--to God knows where-- and not be in his presence.

"You shouldn't be here" one of his body guard guards said.

"Chill, he's just a fan" he said and takes his step towards me."what can I sign for you?"

"I don't want your stupid autograph " I snapped.

"Not a fan I see" Zayn said handing the market back to his body guard.

"Someone's quick" I rolled my eyes. Why was I even answering to him. My phone vibrated in my pocket, it was a text from Claire she was near by the ally. I didn't care to glance behind me as I walked off but I could feel his eyes staring me dead as I made my way out.

"There you are " Claire said making her way towards me."you had me worried, I thought I lost my ride home"

"Sorry I came through the wrong door and then I saw that jerk Zayn"

"He's not a jerk" she pouted." He's a sweetheart, my world,the apple to my pie, the blue to my berry ant the Malik to my last name"

Sorry I'm not obsessive of him"lets get you home wacko"

* * *

I awoke to the dots of sunshine dancing across my room through the lace curtains. It was only 7:00 and I moaned in distress due to the lack of sleep. I rolled out of bed falling flat on my face.

Another day in hell I thought to myself. This time hell wasn't school but café Riva. It was a nice place to work but having to deal with ill mannered people isn't a highlight of my day.

I stepped into the shower and allowed the warm water to sooth my body as I washed away the grim from last night. I finished off now taking a look at myself in the mirror admiring my chiseled face accompanied by my low cut hair. The beauty I was gifted with.

I got dressed in my white tees accompanied by my favourite leather jacket, black jeans and high top vans. Grabbing my phone and car keys I was out the door. My car was parked in its usual spot more dirty than yesterday.

Note to self get car washed.

Occupying the drivers seat I pushed the key into the ignition and the car roared to life. Off to work.

The bitter aroma of ground coffee beans is something I can never get use to. Today wasn't busy as the other days but there he was sitting in the far end of the café with his coffee in one hand and a newspaper in the other, Grumpy Steve they would call him. One of our most valuable customers.

"Hey Liam" my coworker beth said passing me with a tray filled order. I went into the back and changed into my work clothes.

"One of those days huh?" I asked going around the marble counter.

"Yeah" beth sighed.

"I could really use the rest" I explained. "The concert last night was totally not worth it.

"It was so worth it" Claire said approaching us in her sunflower dress." Last night was great beth, don't listen to him"

"Was only great for you" which was true. Not one bit of that moment was great.

"Next time I'll come instead of Mr.Hater here " beth said. I wasn't a hater.

They both began laughing and I couldn't help but smile. The bells at the door jingled signalling the entrance of someone. All three eyes moved in his direction.

You must be kidding me. What's he doing here?.

"Zayn!!" Claire yelled dashing herself towards him.

"Sorry I think you are mistaken" the boy said.

"Stop with the act, I know its you" Claire continued.

"Sorry I'm Jace" he honestly looked like Zayn minus the glasses, normal clothes and if his hair was in a quiff he could totally pass for him.

"You look like Zayn, you smell like him, stand like him, same eyes, hair texture, finger nails are you sure your not Zayn" Claire said scanning his body inspecting each aspect of it.

"I get that I look like him a lot but I'm not him" he said nervously.

"Stop your frightening the poor boy" beth said dragging away Claire.

Jace as so he calls himself took a seat at the near entrance of the café taking in the room as if it was his first time here." What can I get you?"

"I'll have the best thing on the menu" he said.

I nodded my head and walked off still puzzled. Was he honestly not Zayn?

vote /comment
I hope you liked it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~