No Such Thing As Hope

Michael and his friends are captured and put into human-sized cages. Michael tried pulsing even though it pained him. They all had RESATs on them. The glows are laughing at them. "Well would ya look at this. The chickens are finally in their cages." Torstyn chuckled. Michael glared at them. "You'll be sorry!" Taylor yelled. Tara walked up to Taylor. All of their RESATs were excrusiatingly high. Tara kneeled down to Taylor and turned the RESAT's notch from 7 to 8. Taylor groaned. "I wouldn't be talking if I were you." Quentin smirked. Quentin reached his hand into the giant cage and smacked Michael right on the face. Michael's RESAT was on so high, that Quentin's hit felt like an anvil hit his face. "You guys are pathetic! Fight us like men!" Michael yelled, hoping they would play fair. He should've never said that. He knew from their past that they never play fair. "We aren't men. Men are nonels. We are royalty, and royalty don't play fair." Quentin said angrily. "Tara! You're a fool! Why are you like this! You're my SISTER!" Taylor yelled. Tara walked up to Taylor and took out a pocket knife. She put it against Taylor's face. Taylor gulped. "If you don't shut up right now, your boyfriend will be feeling this blade INSIDE him." Tara warned. Tara slapped Taylor on her face. She tried to grab her bleeding cheek but plastic ties held her hands, preventing any ways to escape. Michael started ticking and had a stern face. "Hey, I have an idea...." Tara mumbled to Taylor. "What." Taylor spat unconfidentially. Tara turned to the guards. "Take them to the... room." Tara ordered with a evil grin. The guards nodded. The cage doors opened as guards were positioned infront of the exits. One guard tried picking Michael up but he relented. Michael pulsed, hoping to get enough time to escape. "Get away from me!" He yelled. He was about to run out but his RESAT was too high. The cage doors closed immediatly after the guard that got electrocuted ran out. Tara rolled her eyes. "How about we just use the magnets instead." Tara said. A guard went up to a control panel behind a thick plastic window and large, gray-brick wall.

The guard pulled a lever. Giant hooks started moving across the ceiling. The guards was playing with the controls like a kid would on the crane game. They dropped down, the hooks grabbed the loop on top of each of the cages. They were lifted up and taken to another location in the building. They were dropped into a black, iron, pit. Lightning crackled on the roof. "Lightning can't hurt me!" Michael yelled. The Electroclan's cages were opened as soon as they were secured. "We've tried getting rid of his electricity. Hatch did say that he would soon become so electrical that he'd die. Why not make it sooner." Quentin said, turning to Michael. Michael gulped nervously. Quentin smirked. Quentin pushed a button and everyone screamed. Michael could withstand the amount pressured into him so far. Michael's forehead was already beading with sweat. Michael's body was already glowing bright. "Michael! Hang in there! We'll find a way out!" Taylor yelled. "I don't think so." Quentin taunted. Quentin pushed the button again and another button at the same time. Michael and his friends still had their RESATs on so it was extra painful. Ostin already blacked out from all the electricity. Michael started sweating after the third round of electricity. Michael felt stronger but it hurt. It was coming to him too fast. It was too much for him already. "I'm gonna cream you." Michael said, standing up with his new strength. He pulsed but all he heard were screams from his own friends. "Ow Michael! That hurt!" Nichelle yelled, getting up. "Sorry! I thought I could reach them." Michael said. Quentin cackled at his failed attempt to hurt them. "Stop squirming! It's only gonna hurt more." Quentin laughed. Quentin pressed a red button that was labelled, "Caution, high electricity pulse." and all of the other buttons that he recently pushed. Everyone screamed, including Michael. Electricity was swirling around him like a worldwind. He was glowing so bright that you couldn't look at him like you can't look directly into a lightbulb. Michael was drenched in sweat that he could barely see. His heart had so much electricity swirling around him that his heart rate was 30 beats per second. Michael groaned in agony. If he pulsed, it would make it hurt less but it would kill his friends. It was either him or everyone else. "Shut up! Stop screaming!" Tara yelled. They kept screaming in agony. "I warned you!" Tara said. She sent in a guard with a suit that could withstand high measures electricity. He was carrying a knife. "You're here to taunt me, aren't you?" Michael managed to get out. There was no response. The cold metal of the knife touched his skin. Michael closed his eyes. The knife made a pattern, as it went down. When it got to the middle of Michael's chest, the knife stopped swirling. The knife's sharp tip faced his chest. It dug into his chest slowly. Michael groaned a little. The resat was on his stomach because all the sweat he was producing made it slip down. The tip dug into Michael's chest a little more. Michael could feel his blood leaving his body. The elgen guard in the suit then jabbed it in him. Perfectly piercing the middle of his heart. The metal made all of the electricity go directly into the heart. His heart beated so fast. His blood pressure was really high. Too fast in fact that the rest of his body couldn't keep up. Before he passed out, the guard then twisted the knife. Then took it out extremely slowly. Michael gasped with one last breath as he fell to the cold metal floor. "NO!" Taylor yelled. She was too weak to go near him. The last thing Taylor saw was Michael falling down in a pool of blood before she passed out. Their hope was indeed lost.