2

A couple days later, Tyler went back just to see how Josh was doing. He entered the hospital and signed a few papers to see the mysterious boy who showed up on his doorstep three days prior.

The woman at the desk said that Josh was actually meant to be getting discharged that day, and Tyler signed a form saying that he could take him back to the apartment that Tyler and Mark shared.

Tyler made his way to the elevator, repeating the small combination of letters and numbers that lead to Josh's room in his mind."

Tyler stepped in the room and there he was. Tyler thought he was so beautiful and he had butterflies in his stomach just watching the man sleep. He knew that they didn't know anything about each other, and shook the thought of them being together out of his mind.

Tyler grabbed a chair from the side of the room and pulled it closer to the bed, but since he's the luckiest man on Earth, the chair squeaked against the tile floor, causing Josh to wake up.

"H-Hi..." Tyler said. He could feel blood rushing to his cheeks and he knew that his face was a rosy color of some sort.

Josh closed his eyes for a few seconds and opened them back up. Tyler's butterflies quickly migrated back into his stomach.

"How are you feeling?" The words escaped Tyler's lips in order to avoid the silence.

"M'fine." Josh spoke softly.

"The woman at the front desk said you were getting discharged today and I told them I can take you back to my apartment if that's okay with you."

"That'd be sick if you could." Josh said with a smile.

As soon as this happened, Tyler's teeth were revealed as the corners of his mouth lifted upwards. The butterflies flew out of Tyler's stomach, and straight into Josh's. And for some odd reason, Tyler knew this.