Speak slow now, I don't want to miss when you cry

Listening to- The First Punch (PTV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexia POV
I sighed and looked at my reflection. Tonight I get to meet my heroes and I look like shit. Oh well, its the usual thing. Suddenly, my phone starting blaring Besitos. That meant my best friend Kay was calling me. 'ARE YOU READY TO MEET PIERCE THE MOTHERFUCKING VEIL?!' she yelled down the phone. 'Ow. I think you owe my ears an apology,' I joked.
(Time skip to concert)
I was in the pit having a great time when I realised I had lost Kay. Fuck! She's probably with some guy who she'll go home with. Now I have no way of getting home. She was going to wait for me cause I bought my own meet and greet and she didn't. SHIT. Okay, breathe.
(Meet and Greet)
I was next in the line to meet the guys and my heart was in my mouth. I was meeting my heroes. First up was Tony. I gave him a shy smile as he asked what I wanted signed. He signed my hoodie with 'Stay strong - Tony x' Next was Jaime. He was so upbeat I couldn't help but giggle. He signed with 'We love you - Thanks for coming out tonight. Jaime :) x' Third was Vic, who I told about my life. He gave me a small, sad smile and signed with 'Keep smiling, princess. Your smile is a jewel worth the world - Vic x' Last was the member I was most excited to meet. Mike. I had my "I prefer the drummer" top on and he grinned when he saw. 'What's your name, gorgeous?' he asked. 'L-lexia' I stuttered. 'A perfect name for a perfect girl.' He smiled. I felt my heart melt. He wouldn't show me what he wrote, and as I gave him one last hug and walked off only then did it click... MICHAEL FUCKING FUENTES GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!!
Okay Lexia, calm down its nbd. And that's when I passed out...