How It all started

(Ava in media)

Ava story might make her seem like she was a hoe but trust me she isnt a hoe.

It may also make it seem like she was desperate but she isnt all she want is the right one.

A little something about Ava

She is smart 

Has lots of friends her best friend is Amanda.

Loves the color purple and blue

she is fun and generous

hates hurting people

has anger problems but knows how to control it 

has an attitude problem but cant always control it 

she can be talkative and can be kinda sensitive

FLASHBACK (February 5, 2015)

Amanda do you know how i like him. I sit with him in every class and know i think i should tell him how i really feel.

"Ava!" shut up all you ever talk about is Andy. You always say your going to tell him but you never do so just please shut up. 

Fine i will go find another best friend to go tell how i feel you wont be seeing me back.

Okay thats good i have plenty other friends to talk to.

Lies!

Ava turned and accidentally bumped into Andy.

Hi Ava.

Hey Andy.

Ummm Ava there is something i have to tell you.

Go ahead tell me im listening. 

So since the first day u started sitting with me in class and helping me i kinda actually like you cause  you are like there for me and you are just an amazing person that you just make me feel so much different when i am with you and i didn't know exactly how to tell u so um would you like to go out with me. 

Omg are you for real i didn't know how to tell you how i felt im always tell Amanda how i feel when i am with you and i always say how much i like you and shit and yes i would love to go out with you. 

Good i was scared that you will say no. (gives a little chuckle) Anyways i have to go i will talk to you later babe.

End Of Flashback

That is why i hate Andy so much. Just to know that he will cheat on me. The relationship didnt even fuckin last a week it was only 1 fuckin day. Like wtf he is such a fuckboy, a jerk, and idk why i even bothered going out with him. Wtf was i thinking to actually give him my heart and then let him crush it. I actually loved him and its like nothing even matters to him. Not even half the shit i do for him. Some people are really ungrateful. I cant understand why.....

Ava calm tf down there are other boys out there why are you still on this get over it already.

Your right Amanda I should stop...

You think. Anyways i have to go my mom wants me home early today idk y but i will text you when i get home. Bye

Bye Amanda.

*****************************************************************************************************

Okay guys so please vote and comment on my story tell me if its good or not so far i find it kinda boring so please vote and comment. Tell me if you have any suggestions hmu in inbox.

Thank you guys!!!!