Practice Fighting?

What you're wearing: a black tank top, jean shorts, and f/c vans

Ps- you've always been shorter than Edward in this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked up the dirt path, humming and thinking to yourself.

Damn, I can't wait to see the look on Ed's face! I haven't seen him since he left to be a state alchemist. Thank god for Winry, I wouldn't have even known they were here if it weren't for her...... I wonder what Ed will think of my arm..? You absent mindedly stroked the them metal limb that was once your arm. I made Winry promise not to say anything about the wreck. You shivered at the horrid memory. Whatever. That was a while ago. Its in the past now.

Your head whipped up at the sound of barking.

"Hey Pal!" you greeted, patting the friendly dog's head.

At the sound of an object flying through the air, you swiftly dodged it, pressing your chest against the ground. The wrench landed behind you with a thud.

"Well hello to you too Winry.." you muttered.

"YOU MORON! WHY DIDN'T YOU HAVE YOUR BROTHER WALK WITH YOU?! YOU REMEMBER EHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU WALKED BY YOURSELF, DON'T YOU?!" The blonde ranted from the balcony.

"Ya, ya. I can defend myself you know." you said, chucking the tool back up at her.

"HEY ED! GO OUTSIDE FOR A MOMENT WILL YA?!"

You giggled to yourself, mentally questioning if you looked good or not.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Don't get your screws in a mess.." Edward said, stumbled lazily out the door. The boy saw You and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Y-y/n?.... Y/N!!" he ran to you, enveloping you in his warm embrace.

"How have you--?" he began, pulling away. He stopped, locking eyes with your fake limb. "Y-your arm..."

A sudden icy wave of insecurity washed over you, leaving you wanted to crawl into a hole and away from his puncturing gaze.

Instead, you laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of your neck.

"Oh, ya. That... I kinda got in a wreck a few weeks after you left."

"You should've told me, I could've helped you get used to it."

You met eyes with him, cocking an eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh, you know, some sparring.. Maybe a few arm wrestling matches?" you smirked up at him evily. "Its never too late." *Starts singing Never Too Late at the top of my lungs*

~Le Time Skip~

The two of you stood a few feet away from each other, both in fighting stance. You couldn't help but secretly gawk at Edward's muscles shifting under his dark shirt with every movement.

You were ill prepared however since you decided to wear your push up bra. You asked Winry if you could borrow a sports bra, but, come to find out, hers could not fit over your petite frame without falling off.

"Just because you're a girl doesn't mean I'll go easy on you." Ed warned.

"Tch. Bring it Shorty." You scoffed.

"What the Hell?! I'm literally taller than you!"

"Blah. Blah. Blah. You talk too much." You swung your leg under his feet, making him land on his back with a thud. Before he could react, you reared back and landed a solid punch in his stomach.

Ed coughed and got back to his feet, swaying a bit but smiling none the less.

He lunged himself at you, ready to hit. Using your size to your advantage, you rolled between his legs punched him in the lower back, sending him back to the ground.

You sat yourself on his back, grabbing his non-automail arm and twisting it between his shoulder blades. Ed grimaced.

You leaned your face in next to his, whispering in his ear. "I thought you said You weren't gonna go easy? Does Mr.State Alchemist need a lesson on fighting?"

Ed chuckled (goD I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD uuUUUUghhhh) "Damn, you may only weigh like 90 pounds, bit your deadly."

"Thanks" you giggled.

You crawled off him and offered him a helping hand to get up himself. He took it, but instead of you pulling him up, he pulled you down. He flipped himself on top of you, caging your body with his.

"Sorry Honey, you're tough and all, but I prefer top." he said in a deep voice, loud enough for only the two of you to hear.