A Wolf Bite

There lived a boy named Ken who was an orphan

There lived a boy named Ken who was an orphan. He lived with his uncle in the land of OZ which was a land filled with supernatural creatures. He was hardworking and also helped his uncle in his farming activities which make him strong physically every day.
The king of the land of Oz at that time was a vampire who had fought and conquer many wars due to his supernatural abilities and due to that the land was in peace with all neighbouring towns and lands.
One day while Ken was working in his uncle farm he couldn't go home that very day cause there was so much work to do and he wanted to finish it quickly so that he could attend the town play the following day where supernatural creatures exhibits their abilities and strength for the normal humans to watch. He loved watching the werewolves and vampires having a fair fight and the Ares(Humans who can transform to a bird and has the abilities of a bird) flying higher in the sky. He work hard and harder till night fall then he decided to rest and have dinner under a tree which was a century old. He loved staying there because the tree provides much shade and shelter. As he was eating there he began to think about what his life would be like. The thought about being a farmer swept across his mind but he quickly discard it. It was getting late but he was still enjoying himself forgetting that the day was a full moon in which everybody get indoors quickly cause during every full moon the werewolves transform into a full wolf and are unable to control everything they do. Suddenly he heard a Wolf howl not far from the bush beside the tree, he was afraid and he began to tremble cause he had heard stories about werewolves being extremely dangerous to humans during night time. The he remembered that the night was a full moon. Being filled with fear he sprang up his feet and began to run to the farm house which was a bit far away from the tree. Half way there, he had an attack from a Wolf which sprang out from the bush and attacked him. Due to his physical strength he was able to throw the wolf off him but before that he had been bitten by the wolf already. He finally got to the farm house breathing heavily, quickly he closed the door and windows. When he checked his right arm where the wolf had given him a bite he saw that he had been badly wounded. He was feeling a lot of pains at that moment. He summoned the strength to take a bowl of water to wash the blood off and treat it with some herbs that was on the table in the farm house. After all that he fell into a deep sleep.