Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

Hey I'm Taylor, and I'm basically a slave to my stepmom and stepsisters. Let me tell you somethings they make me do. (1) Clean the whole house. (2) Do the laundry. (3) Fix dinner. (4) Do everything Charlie and Brooklyn say. Blah blah blah all that good stuff! But anyways I can't for you to see my point of view of life. Being the middle child of the family is hard but-.

"TAYLOR MARIE MATTHEWS! GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Charlie screamed from her bedroom downstairs. I just rolled my eyes and walked out and went downstairs.

"What is it Charlie?" I asked her.

"I want you to get me my phone and earbuds" She told me.

"But there right beside you, dumbass" I told her, in a cold tone.

"I will get mom if you don't, and you k ow what she will do!" Charlie told me, in a mean voice.

"Get your mom I don't care!" I yelled at her.

"MAMA GET IN HERE, TAYLOR IS BEING MEAN TO ME!" Charlie screamed for Caroline. I started to hear foot steps coming up the stairs, and the door open to her room. I turned around and saw my stepmom, I looked at her and crossed my arms.

"Taylor what's wrong with Charlie?" Caroline ask me.

"She wants me to get her IPhone and her earbuds, and there right beside of her!" I told her.

"Charlie, your not that lazy, get your phone and earbuds." Caroline told her, then left her room. Charlie looked at me with ferry in her eyes. She reached over and grabbed her phone and earbuds.

"Get out." Charlie told me, and pointed at her pink door. I just shrugged and left. While I was walking I ran into Brooklyn.

"Hey Taylor, I need you to do something for me." Brooklyn told me.

"What is it?" I asked her. Her blue eyes staring into my dark brown ones.

"I need you to take me shopping and of course Charlie." She told me, I just rolled my eyes, and nodded.

"Ok, let me go to get Charlie up." I told her, and walked away.

"Charlie! Get up, I'm taking you and Brooklyn shopping!" I yelled outside of her door.

"Ok, give me 10 minutes!" she yelled back. Their not really that mean, but Charlie can be, Brooklyn is not really that mean, Or Caroline. I waited 10 minutes and she finally came out, wearing a Blue Blouse, Blue Skinny Jeans, And Blue Wedges. And to top it all off, she but a blue sparkly headband in her hair. (Charlie like blue, Brook like Pink, and Taylor like Emerald Green) We walk to Brooklyn's room and knocked on her door, she came out in a Hot Pink Dress that hit mid thigh, Hot Pink Flats, And A Hot Pink Hair clip.

"Can I go and get ready now please?" I asked them.

"Sure, we'll give you 10 minutes." They told me. I ran off to my room and put on a Emerald Green Dress that hit mid thigh, Emerald Green Pumps, and a Emerald Green Headband, I walked out with 5 minutes to spare.

When I walked out I seen the most......

(Sorry I left a cliffhanger! Hahaha😂😂)

~Amy