Chapter One

Katuni's P.O.V

                           I had just woke up.  All i could hear was my stupid alarm clock. I moaned and groaned, trying to get out of bed. No use. My mother, Mika, had heard my alarm go off for the past five minutes. She got off the couch were she had been sitting waiting for me to wake up, and went to my room and scared the shit out of me. " WAKE UP KATUNI!" Mika screamed. And to her surprise, i woke up. ' this isn't going to be a good day today ' I thought. which everyday was a horrible day. I got out of bed and hurried to get dressed. Because school started in thirty minutes. I walk to school anyway. By myself. After I got dressed i went to get my backpack to leave. when i heard my mom roaring with laughter. I gave her the evil eye and took my things and left for school.

 When I got there, a friendly face greeted me. " hey! Katuni! " it was Kelly. She is my only friend. I am a reject at school and so is she.  So we became friends. Of course we get bullied, but we don't care. until I saw him.  I never saw him before. i think he is new? But Kelly interrupted my thoughts and said " Hey! Anybody there?!? I said hi!! " I snapped back into reality and said " Oh! h-hi Kelly! " she looked at me confused. I was never this happy. Nor did I ever smile. I was just starring at him. Kelly then realized who I was starring at.  She tried to get me to go inside the building, but all I could do was stare at the beautiful boy.  Until the bell had rang I realized that i had to go to class. I ran to my first period class. " Your late! Again! '' Said Miss BlueBird. " I am very sorry, Miss BlueBird ''  whispered Katuni. All of the other kids in the room laughed at Katuni. Even the boy she liked.

          I sat down next to Kelly in the back of the room. All i did was stare at his beautiful face. I didn't pay attention in class, till the teacher partnered us up to do a project. " Kelly with Merayly, and Lucifer with katuni, and ........." All i heard was who i was with. I saw the boy i liked stare at me with a beautiful smile. ' So his name is lucifer?' I thought smiling.

After school was over, I saw Lucifer walk over to me and ask, " Hey! So..... um.... I was wondering can I come over to work on the project with you some time?" i smiled at him and simply said, " Ya, sure! Maybe today?" he smiled and said, " Ya, I can come over today! "

   So! This has been Chapter One !!!!!!!!! XD tell me what you guys think of my story! and what you want me to do in Chapter two!!!!!!!!

             ~~~ Moon ^-^