chapter 18 --garra takes over--

i never realy ment wat i said i couldent just leave my dad hes the only family i got ices flew me home i open the door and slamed it shut, hey honey where have you been, i ran upstares and slamed the door shut then opened it if sasuke or enyone comes here say you havent seen me today then i reslamed the door shut, i looked at my phone it was 5 oclock time to get ready to go see garra i changed into clothes and out of my swim suit, i heard a knock at the door, i looked out my window it was sasuke i ducked down and open my bedroom door so i could listen, kakoshi sence is lisa home, hmm i have not seen her all day acuwally, i giggled in my head then closed the door and ran back to the window that was open, where are you lisa wait you where sapost to meet garra he ran off down the street, i walked down the stares and thx dad im going out ill be back around 7 okay, alright be safe i nodded my head and stormed out the door, i ran to the gates of the leaf village, and saw garra i ran up to him hey i  said cetching my breath, okay so where is this umm paper he passed me a paper it said contract blah blah blah i scrolled down to the bottom damit i grinded she did sigh it i handed it back could i get a copy of it keeo it he said i thought you would say something like that so this is the copy, oh well that was nice of you thx  im still not going to marry you i hope you no that, its fine i understand but i hope you understand i made a oth that night so i will be your body gaurd untell i win your heart oneday, i laughed haha thats funny good one, garra crossed his arms, oh your series thats never going to happin garra toke a step closer to me and got in my face why not, because i love someone els wait did i just say that, well i guess ill have to change that, sasuke was hideing in the bushes and watching, what do you mean you cant change a persons feelings like realy you cant like controle me or something, garra smiled as he toke the corck out of his sand gorge, what are you doing i toke a step backwords getting ready to run, the sand drained from the gorge and fell on the ground garra pointed at me and it made its way to me i ran but it triped me and climbed up my body, GARRA GET AWAY FROM HER  sasuke jumped out from the bushes, the sand went into my mouth i cryed out sasuke it hurts, sasuke ran to me and tryed to remove the sand but it just slipped threw his fingers everytime he grabed it, STOP IT  sasuke yelled at garra, garra looked at sasuke you must be the one she said she loves other wise you wouldent realy care if i did this, wait what did you just say sasuke said standing up, alright lisa kill sasuke, she is not going to listen to you, whats going on i said as my body stood up and walked towords sasuke my hand grabed a kuni and i started walking to sasuke, i cant controle my body why cant i controle it, i looked over at sasuke RUN SASUKE-KUN RUN he ran and my body ran after him garra floated on his sand following us, my body threw kuni's at ssauke but he doged them, garra stop this i yelled, not untell you agree to marrie me when your of age he smiled plus this should not take long i no your stages so your body wont die on me i can make you kill everyone you care about, tears fell from my eyes SASUKE-KUN RUN GO GET HELP, sasuke ran as fast as he could to go get team 7 but he dident no where everyone was, i grow tired of this game lisa finish him, NOOOOOO  i yelled my body jumped on sasuke and stabed him im sorry i cryed out im so sorry my body held the kuni at sasukes neck PLZ GARRA DONT I LOVE HIM i was crying so hard that blood was driping from my eyes, i fout with my body i can controle it a little, what are you doing finish him, my hands shoke back and forth from his neck to my chest move lisa i cryed out sasuke layed there  underneath me tears fell from his eyes lisa its okay i forgive you just do it everything will be fine, i forced my body to stand up my legs where shaleing you no what you dont get garra i smiled, you cant force someone to like you even if  i did marrie you i would always run from you i would keep fighting tell my last breath i deffinetly will take my own life TO SAVE THE MAN I LOVE i stabed myself in the chest the sand poured out i fell on sasuke's body, damit how did she do that retreat the sand went back into his gorge and he vanished, sakura was watching from her bedroom window her hands over her mouth filled with tears that bitch she loves him, sasuke sat me up i love you to lisa sasuke kissed me passonetly ive never felt a kiss like this i was ready to faint, then i heard a scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH me and sasuke both stoped the kiss and looked up to see sakura on her floor infront of her balconey window crying her eyes out, this is going to caws more drama isent it i said to sasuke, yah it probley is lisa let me ask you something sasuke said as he picked me up will you be my girlfriend, i smiled with blood still falling from my eyes yes we kissed and it started raining the reain poured and poured, sakura toke a picture with her cell phone as a remeberance of who her true enemy is, i huged sasuke well he carryed me then i stoped put me down, i said he set me down is something wrong, no i just dont want this momment to end i said then i put my hand on his check and kissed his lips the rain soacked us but we dident care i felt so warm even thow i had a gash in my chest i felt as if my worrys where all gone mother was okay looking over me father was waiting for me at home my friends we where going to be there for each other tell the end and finaly the newst chapter in my life sasuke uchi my boyfriend i cant wait to see what happins next but at this very momment i dont care because for once im not alone i have friends and family ppl who care about me ppl i can go to and in the end thats all that realy matters now isent it.

**********************************************************************************************************

once agein im sorry for this chapter being so short but i feel as if it should end at this momment plz comment and vote ^.^