Part 1- Insanity

Y/n- your name
F/a- favorite animal

***************************
Reader's POV

"I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN YOUR SHIT UP!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE DAD!" You yelled back with tears in your eyes. You ran upstairs to your room and slammed your door, making sure to lock it so no one could get in. Your father was angry at you for not unpacking the boxes all around the house. You had tried before, the first day you were in this new house, but you just couldn't. Simply looking at the boxes made you want to curl into a ball and cry your eyes out. And your father wasn't that supportive. Not like your mother would have been.

Giving up, you crashed onto your bed and curled up with your stuffed F/a plushie. It had helped you get through many things. Nightmares that you had recently been having. Thunderstorms in your old, midwest home. The night after the incident.

You cried, because that was all you could think to do. This was a common occurrence with you, though. Because you never knew what to do about anything. But there was an answer to your problem staring at you through your window without you knowing.

*******************************
Masky's POV

That must be her father, Masky thought to himself when he had heard shouting. His partner, Hoodie, bumped his arm.

"So when are we going to bring her to Slendy? We've been waiting for weeks."

Masky sighed, "It's only been two weeks. We need to wait until the nightmares start to affect her mind."

Hoodie stretched out on the branch they were spying on, "How can two weeks of intense nightmares not drive someone insane?" Masky shrugged and watched through Y/n's window. She was curled up with her little plushie, crying to herself.

Ever since Hoodie and him had been given the mission to "recruit" Y/n, Masky had seemed to grow attached to the girl. He had felt bad for her from the start, especially after what Hoodie had to do to her mother. But he couldn't comfort her or even talk to her in disguise. Masky had a job to do. And that was to drive her insane.

*****************************
Hoodie's POV

Hoodie looked at Masky, who was still spying on Y/n. He was upset about what they had to do too. Especially after seeing the girl in this state. Hoodie wished that he had killed the father instead, but orders were orders as Masky always said.

She looked so cute holding her stuffed animal so close to her. Kind of like a child afraid of a thunderstorm or a monster hiding under their bed. He just wanted to run in and hug her. But as Masky had said before, he couldn't. Not until later when the insanity had taken full effect. And since she had quite the strong mind, it would take longer than they thought. Much longer.