Get To Know The Writer~

Start from the beginning

Sun or Rain? : Drizzle if that can be an option.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Nope!

What's your zodiac sign? Libra

What's your hair color? Dark brown ( I think )

What quote do you live by? Nothing really....

What's your favorite zoo animal? Pandaaa~ , Tigers, Lions ( Basically any big cat )

Do you have any pets? Two cats

What color are your eyes? Either dark brown or black

Do you wear any kind of jewelry 24/7? Not anymore

Do you turn the water off when you brush your teeth? Yeah....

Do you know how to change your car's oil? I don't own one so..... no, I guess

Do you have any phobias? Pfft... As if I would post my weaknesses in public to be used against me.

What's your lucky number? It's more of a favorite number, 44

Have you ever eaten a crayon? I would like to not risk dying so no.

Can you solve a Rubix cube?  Nope, wish I could though.

What are you listening to right now? Nothing.

Do you like Marmite? Wat dat?

Do you wear the hood on hoodies? Sometimes

Is the glass half empty or half full? Usually half empty

What's the farthest place you've ever been? Australia. Twas an interesting experience.

Do you untie your shoes before taking them off? Nope, too lazy to.

What's your favorite radio station? Trax fm 

Are you allergic to anything? Not anything that I'm aware of...

Were you named after anyone? Nope, but my name means ' To ascend '

Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses but they fall down easily ( which is annoying as heck )

Have you ever walked out of a movie theater before the film was finished? Luckily, nothing I watched was THAT bad ( and it would be a waste of money too )

What's your least favorite school subject? Nothing, but if I had to choose, I would say Physical Education because I'm not what you'd call a sporty person

Put your iTunes library on shuffle. What's the first song that comes up? Don't have iTunes so I had to do it on Spotify. It was A World With You by Jason Mraz.

Do you wear jeans or sweatpants more? I dislike jeans so sweatpants.

Where in the world would you like to travel? I think I mentioned it before but oh well, anywhere which has no war going on.

Are you travelling anywhere soon? Man, this thing likes to ask alot of questions about travel, huh? Well unfortunate for you, I am going no where in particular anytime soon.

Have you ever built an igloo? .... This is just random. No I have not.

Best thing at Starbucks? Don't know. Hardly go there.

Do you like watching scary movies? I am not answering this one.

What's the best thing at school? Nor am I going to answer this one as well.

What were you doing at midnight last night? .... Sleeping?....

What's under your bed? Anything that could fit. ( Which is pretty much nothing as there is no space for anything except a few papers and dust. )

How do you really feel about what you are doing right now at this exact moment? Still cooling from my fangirling session about High School Musical. Don't care what anyone says, Ryan is amazing.

Think fast, what do you like right now? Sleep.

Are you sarcastic? Some of the times....

What time to you get up? When I wake up by myself or someone wakes me up.

What was the name of your first pet? Um... I think I called her Momma Cat because she gave birth to my cats , Spots and Snowflake. 

What color are your sheets? Why should I answer this?.... Fine, some shade of pink .... I think...

How are you feeling right now? Sleeeeeepppppyyyyyy~~~~

What was your favorite food when you were a child? .... How am I suppose to remember?

What was your first phone? A Sony, I got it when I was twelve.

Can you whistle? No.

Do you drink soda? Yes, but I don't really like it. 

Have you read the Harry Potter series? Nope, but I may in the future.

Can you drive a stick shift? What on earth is that?

What's your favorite candle scent? I don't like those things but I would choose something with a lemon scent.

Have your pants ever fallen down in public? I'm glad my answer is no.

Do you sing in the shower? Nope.

Can you speak in another language? I only know bits and pieces and can't speak in a proper sentence.

Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? I guess...?

Dogs or Cats? To show no favoritism I shall choose Pandas.

Do you make wishes at 11:11? I don't know why should I? Is it an event or....?

What's your favorite type of chapstick? What's that?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I didn't study for this.

What are you reading now? An Evil Mind by Chris Carter. It's an amazing book.

Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Never tried and I don't plan on starting now.

Can you walk in heels? Um....

How many rings before you answer the phone? Don't know, I guess until I realize my phone is ringing.

Any new and exciting things tat you would like to share? I'm not keen on sharing personal information. This is all trivial info by the way.

What is the most important in life? I am not answering that.

What inspires you? Anything could really. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

So there you have it, I'm sorry if it was boring. 

Anyways, I would like to tag someone as this was what brought me to doing this. 

SomeSadisticHuman

Yeah so that was pretty much it. I may update my story soon. I really hope I do.

SO thank you for reading this far, if you did read it. 

- TheWickedFlame / Lailey /