Chap.10 First Month

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE LAST CHAPTER AND I THINK THIS BOOK IS ONLY GOING TO BE ABOUT 18 CHAPTERS THEN A NEW BOOK SO PLEASE START COMMENTING AND VOTING THANKS AND HOPE YOU ENJOY IT LOVE YOU!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*********Niall POV************

I had woken up this morning and had the worst headache ever. I was really messed up after I saw Harry and Kayla kissing. I really thought I had a chance. I wasnt really thinking I guess. Ive been up watching tv for a few hours washing down all my soro with a bottle of tequila cause I know I cant have her. I know I can get any girl I want but this one is just too much to let go. 

I had been taken out of thoughts with a knock at the door. I took another swig of the tequila before setting it down and going to answer the door. When I opened it there stood a crying Kayla. "Kayla whats wrong?" I asked puling her into a hug.

"H-Harry." I swear if he hurt her I was going to kill him.

***********Kaylas pov********************

I had started on the pancakes and in no time they were already done. That thought though of me being pregnant kept coming back to me. Harry came down and sat at the table waiting for his pancakes. He loved him some chocolate pancakes. I put them on a plate got the syrup and gave it to him and got my plate starting to eat. 

It was really quiet so I decided to make a convosation "Harry what happens if you know.... Im pregnant?" now I have his attention.  He just looked at me.

"Well I just got you back... Im not going to think of all that because I really dont want it yet." he said and I couldnt believe it. I mean I dont want it but Im not going to get rid of it.

"Harry why would you say that... I mean if I decide I want it are you just going to leave or are you going to go off and not have a care in the world about me and a baby that I dont even know if I am going to really be havin!?" I yelled now standing up.

"Kayla of course I would stay but it isnt going to be what I want I just dont want it right now I mean we arent even married... we arent even a couple." he said it and I cant believe that after we just had sex last night.

"Are you serious Harry. We had sex... a-and you say we arent even a couple. I didnt have sex till last night meaning I gave my virginity up to someone who isnt my husband or even my boyfriend so just go now." I said it and he imeadietly got up. I heard him got upstairs to get his clothes. I started to just cry. He had got down and left. Not even trying to fight for me. I needed someone I couldnt do this on my own so I decided to go to Niall because I think he would know what to do. Plus he can give me some advise about things. So I got my keys and phone, locked the door and was heading to go see Niall.

I had got there and went to go knock on his door after a few seconds he answered and he saw me and looked really worried. "Kayla whats wrong?" he asked pulling me in a hug. He smelled so much like tequila.

But I couldnt move I coouldnt do a thing but say "H-Harry." and I started to cry so hard. Niall brought me in and I saw a tequila bottle on the table next to the couch. Why would Niall want to drink almost a whole bottle of tequila though? "N-Niall why have you been drinking?" I asked and he just froze were he was. "Niall." I said again.

"Its nothing Kayla." he said taking a little swig from the bottle then throwing it away. 

"Niall no it is not!" I yelled at him. "You look like shit." and he just turns around.

"I LOOK LIKE SHIT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO GO OFF AND LOVE THAT MAN WHORE!" he yelled pinning me against the wall and I know this isnt Niall. Niall would never hurt a fly. "Did you know how hard it was for me to see you kissing him... huh? Did you?" My breathing was now very fast.

"Niall you were dancing with another girl... I-I went back to the booth... e-everyone was gone and he asked me to dance and he kissed me." I said still pinned to the wall. 

He put his head in the nook of my neck and was chuckling shaking his head back and forth. I felt his blonde hair touching my neck. "So you go and have sex with him. And she came to me I was trying to get away from her."

"I had sex with him because I LOVE him Niall I love Harry and I dont think you can change that now." I said pushing him off of me and then poking his chest.

"Just go to your man whore you whore." he said and I just slapped him. He held his cheek and I could tell it was going to bruise. "Leave before I get to mad." he said and but I didnt. "Fucking leave you bitch!" and with that he slapped me.

"This isnt you Niall." I said holding my cheek and leaving.

******************1 month later********************

I havent seen Niall... for a month. I havent seen Harry for a months either.

I have found out that I am pregnant. It has really been a pain I have been to the docters and I have had a few morning sicknesses.

I am starting to get the nursery and stuff together but it has been hard by myself. I already decided the names though. Kaden Jhon for a boy and for a girl Darcy K. I know hat is what Harry likes but when we were younger we were talking about names and them are the name that I chose. I just hope that it is not going to be hard. I mean Ive got the money but all those storys being a single parent is hard.

I have been shopping for whole bunch of stuff. Right now I am at Kids R Us and getting cribs and things like that. 

I had saw a white crib that has jungle animals for the theme and it changes threw the kids's life. So I think Im going to get it so I went up to the people to tell them and when we came back I heard a familiar british voice "Yeah Im going to suprise her... I said something and I havent really been able to talk to her for a month and she has told me she is pregnant so I hope she likes it... I just wish I would have fought for her." he finished and we had rounded the corner and there he was.

"Harry." I said really happy cause he was meaning me. i couldnt believe what he said.

"Kayla." he said and I was walking to him and when I reached him I hugged him so hard I never ever wanted to let go. "Im sor-" he said but I cut him off with a passionate kiss.

I let go and said while smiling like crazy "Dont even." 

"So Mr. Styles will you take it?" the guy asked and we totally forgot about  them. 

"Do you like the crib." he said chuckling. I just nodded so happy. "Yes... And Kayla I have one important question for you." he said and I gave him a continue look. He got down on one knee and said "Kayla will you be my girlfriend?" he said smiling and I said yes. He stood up and kissed me again while twirling me in circles. There was alot of whilstling behind us and all the workers were doing it. We just stood there laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!