The rehearsal (Bryles)

Myles' POV
"Everyone rehearse the dance, I am just going to get a coffee." Allain yells before exiting the room. The competition is tomorrow so we can't waste any time. The dance goes smoothly and I have to admit that this dance is an easy win. Our senior elite team combines only the best dancers, we haven't lost a competition for about a month so that's really good. Being the teenagers we are we don't rehearse the dance again though. This always happen, Allain goes out to us rehearsing and he come back in to us rehearsing. In between we muck around and just be plain old retards. The boys are doing flips and turns while the girls are cheering us on. All of a sudden Briar walks in. Briar is my girlfriend so I was bummed that she wasn't in this dance but she had to rehearse a solo so I understand. Devon's flip is interrupted by Briar yelling. "Yo yo yo." She smirks. "You boys think you're so tough doing all these flips and tricks?" We all nod in unison. She scoffs playfully before running and doing all these back handsprings and layouts. The girls are cheering while they boys are rolling their eyes. Briar tends to one up us...like allot. Well what can you expect she is the strongest female dancer in the company. She smiles smugly and crosses her arms. "Briar what are you even doing here?" Tanner asks, annoyed. "Well my solo is finished and I wanted to see how your group was going." She glances at the girls on the ground chatting. "And obviously that isn't very well, let me see your dance." Everyone groans not wanting to get up and actually dance. She turns toward the girls and gives them a 'please' look. "Fine" and "whatever" were muttered by the girls before they stood up and walked over towards Briar. She turns towards us and I instantly know what she is going to do. "COVER YOUR EYES, SHE'S GOING TO GIVE YOU THE PUPPY DOG EYES!" I yell before shielding my eyes. The boys get the message and look away from Briar. I can hear the soft patter of her feet. She's heading towards Nick. The rest of the guys slightly peek out from our hands, wanting to see what she does. Nick though still has his head away from her. She takes a deep breath and raises her hand. A loud smack sound is made and it echoes through the studio. Oh my she just hit Nick up the back of the head. She continues to smack Nick until he faces her. She quickly puts her puppy dog eyes on and you can literally see Nick's heart melt. Those eyes have that affect on people. "Aww." He smiles before groaning. He walks over towards the girls angrily. She turns towards the rest of us and I quickly place my hand over my eyes again. However Devon, Tanner and Jordan weren't so lucky and saw Briar's face. They instantly ran over to everyone else defeated. Now only Matthew and I were left. This should be interesting. Briar walks over to me. She tries to remove my hands from my face but I am much stronger than her so she fails. Briar sighs before leaning up to my ear and whispering. "Don't make me do it, Mylo." My mouth drops. "You wouldn't dare." I choke out. She giggles evilly before swiftly kicking me on the right shin. Briar is the only one who knows my weakness. I rub my sore shin with my hands. "That's not fu-" I stop mid sentence when I look at her. She has the cutest face on ever. Her eyes are wide and watery and her mouth is pouting. Her head is tilted to one side and she's staring at me like I just ran over her kitten. I sigh and start to make my way over towards the others. "You're just too cute Lil'B" She smiles proudly. "I know." She whips her head around and glares at Matthew, who is looking at her scared. She walks over to him slowly and stops when she's standing directly in front of him. You can actually see the fear in his eyes. As quick as a bullet Briar grabs onto his arms and jumps on his back. He starts running around the studio trying to get her off of him but nothing's working. Everyone is in stitches watching the tallest and strongest guy in the company have trouble getting a 4 foot 10 girl off his back. He finally stops to breathe. "Fine I'll do it just get off me!" He says between pants. Briar hops off him and we all gather in the starting positions. She turns the music on and the beginning lift starts. Tanner is lifting Jessy in a really complicated lift and you could tell he was having difficulty holding her. "Stop!" Briar yells pausing the music. Tanner puts down Jessy and every one stops dancing. "Tanner a blind person could tell you were about to drop her, what's the problem?" Tanner scratches his neck. "I don't know it's just...difficult." Briar nods slowly. "Let me try and do it and we might find out what the problem is." It might be easier with Briar because she is lighter and smaller than Jessy. Tanner nods before getting in the starting position. Briar runs up to him and he lifts her high in the air. All was well until he tried to spin her around like in the dance. Tanner's foot slips on the new polished floors and Briar begins to fall. Briar is screaming and all the boys run towards her including me. The girls gasp and place a hand over their mouths. I stand directly under Briar and catch her in bridal style. I could still feel her shaking. I place her down gently. "Aww Mylo thanks for catching me." She pulls me into a tight hug and we stay there for around ten seconds. We pull apart and Briar stands on her tippy toes, and leans in. We kiss slowly but that escalates into a make out. Everyone, who is used to our constant kissing, begins to walk away, probably knowing that they won't see us apart until the next five minutes. Oh well I'm OK with it.

Allain's POV
The stupid coffee machine broke down so I have been waiting for someone to fix it for about an hour. Finally a maintenance guy comes and fixes the machine. I get my latte and make my way towards the studio. On my way I hear a scream. That sounded like Briar. Oh no what has happened now. I quickly rush to the studio to see what is going on. When I enter I see everyone talking casually and bryles kissing in the middle of the floor. They all go quiet when I arrive except bryles who continue to make out. I glance at the students and back at Myles and Briar. "Ok what happened to Briar?" I ask unimpressed. Tanner sits up and begins to explain. "I may or may not have dropped Briar during a lift." I laugh knowing what came next. "Oh and let me guess Briar is thanking Myles for catching her?" They all nod in unison. That's just bryles way of thanking each other. Kissing. The company doesn't get it but what can you do? You literally interrupt bryles sucking each others faces off every five minutes. No matter what time it is, where it is, or who's watching them they will kiss. "OK rehearsals are done for today, you can go home now." I say tiredly. Everyone begins to pack their bags and walk out. I walk up to the couple who aren't leaving and I literally have to pull them apart. Briar looks at me confused and Myles is just mad I ruined his make out. "Rehearsals are over, get out." They both grabs their bags and walkout hand in hand. That's bryles for you.

1368 words