Chapter 5:The New Kids

Aph's POV

I was walking to school when some girls from my school came up to me."Well, well, well. Look what we have here." The girl in the front said."yah Alisa ~nya!" Another girl said." Shut up Michi!" "OK... I have to get going so-"I got cut off by 'Alisa' "Hold it! Your not going any-" " Bye! "As I ran past them I heard growling in the background.

As I got to school I saw some new kids so I decided to talk to one of them when one of them came up to me. "Hi I'm Serina. The exchange student from Japan."

"Hi

"Hi. I'm Aphmau."
*RRRIIINNNGGG*
"We better get to class,see you around. Bye!"

~~~IN THE CLASS ROOM ~~~

"Class, we have a two new students. Would you like to introduce yourselves?" The teacher announced. Serina introduce her self and sat down at a table,then a kid with wolf ears and a tail introduce himself. "Hello everyone, my name is Markiplier and I am a werewolf. I transfered from werewolf academy."

"Well then Mark,go find a seat and we'll start our lesson

"Well then Mark,go find a seat and we'll start our lesson." Mark did as told and found and sat. The day went on as usual. At the end of school Aph got shoved in her locker while putting her stuff up. "He,see if you can get out of this one!" Aph recognised the voice but forgot who it belonged to. "Leave her alone!" said a voice that sounds alot like Sky's. The others ran off. Sky opened the door and blinding light came through.

"Are you ok?"