"What's the matter?" She asked noticing her sisters uneasiness. "Something feels off." Caterina muttered putting her hand underneath her chin.

"The drivers armed and the truck is at max weight!" Sam stated making Caterina's ears perk up.

"It's a battering ram."

"Go!" Steve yelled as Wanda looked at her sister.

"Why!" She asked.

"He's not heading for the police." Steve rushed as Wanda and Caterina got up and started walking. Natasha hopping on her motorcycle.

"We're going to have to find someplace to take off." Wanda told Caterina who was right beside her. She nodded, that meant she had to use air, she was scared.

Wanda led them to the alleyway before kissing her sisters forehead. "You can do it."

Caterina nodded her head slowly. "I can do it." She whispered slowly focusing and pushing at the ground making her float just a tad. Wanda then pushed at the ground with her red hue making her take flight easily.

"Come on we have to meet them." Wanda flew up some more and Caterina followed hesitantly.

"Steve where is he headed?" Caterina heard Natasha ask.

"The center for infectious diseases."

"Sam I need a ride." Steve was so calm, Cat didn't know how he did it.

"Coming towards you Cap." Sam swooped down and grabbed Steve. The three flew together until Sam let Steve go and he took out some soldiers on the ground.

"Body armor, AR-15s. I made 7 hostiles."

Caterina looked at Wanda and begun to descend. Now was her time to shine, Wanda right behind her as Sam took out the two guards on top.

"I make 5."

The green hues emitting from Cats hands softened her landing.

She looked up and threw up a piece of rock using it as a shield before pushing it forewords and hitting the man knocking him out cold.

She then flickered her hands to get some water and blasted the hydra soliders with it. "Wanda this ones you."

Wanda landed beside her and another guy begun to shoot. The red hue blocked the gunshots from hitting the two girls before Wanda stretched her hand out and used her magic to constrict the hydra agent.

"Sam!" She turned and lifted him in the air, Sam swooped down and knocked the guy to the ground.

"Four."

Caterina looked up to see Red Wing scan the building.

"Rumlows on the third floor." Sam explained, bringing Red Wing back down.

"Wanda just like we practiced." Steve walked past Cat as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"What about the gas?" Wanda questioned.

"Get it out." Wanda then used her abilities to lift Steve up and into the third floor. "That was awesome, how long have you been working on that?" Caterina asked her sister. "A long time."

"Alright get the gas out, Sam and I got your six." Caterina turned around and worked on a water based barrier in between her and the hydra soldiers.

"Still don't know how you do that kid." Sam chuckled from beside her. Her brown eyes now having a green hue around the pupil. It happened whenever she used her powers, it was just a thing that came with getting made with the infinity stone.

"Sam the barrier isn't going to hold forever, you wanna try those rockets red wing has?" Sam launched red wings rockets and it got the men straight up.

"Have I ever told you how much I like Red Wing." Sam smiled at the young Maximoff.

Wanda had almost finished getting the gas out. She was pulling and moving her hands in a hypnotic way swirling the gas around in a circle before sending it into the air. Wanda stepped back and then pulled her sister tighter to her as she watched the gas evaporate into the air.

"You did good kid."

A/N:
Keep in mind that I'm watching a real crappy version of civil war online so not everything will be word for word but I am going to try!