Author's Note

Hey guys.

     So, I know you guys probably don't want to hear this, but I feel like this book is too cheesy and depression...y. I mean, yeah, I'm a depressing person, I've been through a lot and I express my emotions through writing, but I feel like this is getting too cheesy.
      I want to know what you guys think of it, and also if once I finish this book, should there be a sequel? I just feel like the whole paragraphs and Blue's life and how sad she is is just too much. And with the whole Blase moment after Chase unlocked her from his capsule, I felt it was too cheesy.
      I don't know, I just don't feel like this book is turning out good, despite all the amazing comments. A lot of you have been inspired by this book to write your own Chase x Readers and that makes me so happy! And I love that all of you care to read this stuff, even if I think it's crap!
        But thanks for all your support guys, and this is just a little venting-sesh, nothing to worry about, I'm not ending the book, we haven't even got Spike in here yet!
          But just leave behind some comments and votes, please. I want to know how you feel about the depression and too cheesy deals. But please, no criticism, that's the last thing I need right now.
           I've been feeling really invisible lately, I've been ignored by everyone. Well, here's the Authors Note Quote:

 Well, here's the Authors Note Quote:

   Love you,

   Love you,

        Danalpswolf