Anger

Alex Pov

I couldn't believe it. My sister had actually mated with not her mate, but the alpha of our rival pack. Why would she do this to us? I know that she was pissed at David for raping her, but mating to another, especially another alpha was just cold.

"Krissi? Um, who's your little friend?" I asked. "My mate, of course." "Why would you do that to David?" "What has this got to do with David Alpha Bryan almost snarled. They really hated each other.

"You didn't tell him?" I asked. "No. Not yet." "Someone tell me what the hell is going on before I do something I'm gonna regret!" "Bryan, calm down." He immediately relaxed under my touch. "David is- was my other mate. But I fell nothing for him. You're my whole world now!" I ended.

Bryan looked furious. David came out, with a blonde bimbo hanging on his arm. "What's going on here?" He asked when he saw Bryan. "Bryan and Krissi are mated now." Alex said with contempt in his voice.

"Oh. So this is the **** that stole my mate. Well, at least I have Tammy." "Who's Tammy?" I asked. "My mate." The bimbo that was hanging off his arm stepped out. "I just want you to know, that you should stay away from David. He's mine." "It will be easy. I have my mate right here." Bryan looked at Tammy. He froze.

"Tammy? Tammy Goldenberg? What are you doing here?" "Oh. Hey Bryan." Tammy mumbled.