My Tutor meets my brother

I hear my alarm go off and I roll off my bed and into my floor. I groan and stand up off the ground. I put on a pair of jean shorts and a white lace top with a white cami on under it. I lightly curl my hair and put on a sparkly silver sandals. I grab my phone when it starts to ring and Hunter's face pops up on my screen.

"Hey babe" I say and smile. "Hey, I wanted to tell you that we have another game tonight if you want to come?" he says. "Where's it at?" I ask. "It's about thirty minutes away, but Ryan said that we could all ride together if you and Ash want to come" he says. "Yeah, I'll come. Has he asked Ashley yet?" I ask. "She said that she would go if you went, because she didn't want to be clueless without you there" he tells me and I laugh. "I'm in your driveway right now" he adds. "Come on in. I'm almost done" I say and we hang up.

"You can come up while I finish my makeup" I yell out my door and I hear footsteps and then see Hunter come in my room. He sits down in one of my bean bags and sighs. "How good is the team tonight?" I ask and grab my makeup bag out of the bag I took to the lake yesterday. "They're good. They are the only team that beat us last year" he says. "I'm sure you guys will do good. I mean you didn't pitch last year and you guys had the good infielders in the outfield" I say and start putting on my bronzer. "Were you keeping tabs on me?" he asks and I roll my eyes. "I went to most of the baseball games" I say and he laughs.

He stands up and wraps his arms around my waist and looks at me in the mirror. "You know you don't need that stuff" he says and I roll my eyes again. "I'm being serious" he says and turns me around. "I know that you mean it, but I need other people to think that I look decent to" I say and go back to doing my makeup. "I know, but I wanted to tell you that you are beautiful with or without makeup" he says and I smile. Once I finish we walk downstairs, grab our stuff, and head to school.

"Kate" Ashley says and practically tackles me. "What?" I ask laughing. "Is that my shirt?" she asks and I laugh. "I think so" I say. "You need to learn to wear your own clothes" she says and I hear Hunter laughing behind us. "You guys are mean" I say and open my locker. "I think you look beautiful" Hunter says and I turn to look at him. "Suck up" I say and start walking towards class leaving a laughing Hunter and Ashley trailing behind me.

As soon as the bell for lunch rings I sprint to the café and sit down beside Hunter. "Hey princess" he says and puts his arm around my shoulders. "Hey. Are you guys going to wait in line?" I ask they nod. We stand in line and the girl in front of me gets the last salad. "Crap" I mumble and Hunter looks down at me and I motion toward the salad in the girls' hand. I grab a fruit cup and a yogurt.

"What time does the game start?" I ask. "Seven" Hunter says. "What are we going to do until we have to leave?" Ashley asks and I shrug. "We have to leave at like five forty five" Ryan says. "We could go to the mall" Ashley says excitedly. "I don't care" I say and the guys nod. "Yay. We will go right after school and then you guys can drop us off at Kate's house. Then when you guys are done you can come and pick us up" Ashley says quickly. The bell rings and we all head to our next class.

I meet Hunter at my locker and we walk to his car together. We drive to the mall and we meet Ashley and Ryan at the food court. "Do you guys want to go ahead and eat, or what?" Ashley asks and I shrug. "Well the game probably won't end till nine, so we will probably leave at nine thirty and get back at ten. We should probably eat now" Ryan says and we nod. Hunter and Ryan head towards Chick-fil-a, Ashley goes to some Japanese place, and I go to Chipotle. Once I get my food I walk back to where everyone else already is eating.

"Thanks for waiting guys" I say with a laugh. "No problem princess" Hunter says and they laugh. After we get done eating we wander around going in random stores and just talking mostly. "Kate" Ashley says excitedly. "What?" I ask and she drags me into a store. "Look at these sunglasses" she says and puts them on. "They're cute" I say and see Hunter and Ryan trailing in behind us. She looks at the price tag and smiles. "And they're on sale" she says and practically sprints to the cash register. Hunter and Ryan just stare at her and then at me. "She is always like this" I say and laugh.