Frozen Photographs

Alex P.O.V

I woke up beside him, his arms wrapped around my torso. His face was snuggled into my chest as he breathed in and out softly.

I smiled and began to pet him softly. He groaned and leaned slightly into my hand. His eyes opened and he looked at me "Good morning" He said softly, I smiled and kissed his forehead.

His was red when I looked down at him. He pushed me off and sat up "Call her or else you can't leave ever!" He yelled before running out the door and locking it.

I sighed. I got up and stretched before reaching for my phone, I dialed in her phone number and waited for her to pick up.

After at least half a ring she picked up "Alex?!" She said questioning who was at the phone "Yes that's who I am" I said sarcastically 

"Where are you? I checked everywhere!" 

 "With Vincent"

 "But he's with family...You went with him? You were gone for two days with him?!" 

 "Yes exactly, I moving out too!"

 "With him as well?" 

 "Yes! He told me to do this so that I can make you understand, but he's angry at you for trying to keep us apart"

She stood quiet for moment "I-it just slipped out...I really like him Alex...I never expected you to try to take him" she whispered "I never wanted you like this...I want you to break up with him, but I want you happy" She said sadly. I hung up before she could say more.

I hated her, why couldn't she just understand?! I knocked on the door to signal I'm done. Vincent gladly opened the door but frowned upon seeing my face.

"What happened?" He said softly "She was angry and I told her that I was moving in with yo-" "Your what?!" Vincent said abruptly "I'm moving in?" I said softly "When? I mean I'm fine with it but why?" He said quickly.

"She's taking over my life Vincent! I told you this..." I said almost hurt "I know...but maybe when we come back..you could, ya know speak to her?" He said pleading, I sighed rubbing my face "Fine..." I said looking at his face.

He smiled at me "I'm sure you'll do fine.." I said reassuring me "If doing fine leads me to my death..." I said sarcastically. He chuckled at the joke "Good morning..." I heard Wolf call from down the corridor.

We waved at him, soon after Lupin came out. They came closer and we saw them more clearly. Wolf had bed hair and eye bags. 

While Lupin had wet hair and wore his signature mask, the bunny. He pulled out a card that said 'Good Morning...' in cursive.

I saw Lupin look towards to Wolf and nodded. He then grabbed Vincent by the hand and left downstairs to the bar.

Wolf came beside me and looked at me intently "Lupin heard you yelling...It got him worried, so he personally asked me what happened" He said seriously, I sighed deeply "It was between me and sister, Vincent wanted me to atleast to talk to her so I did..But it ended with nothing changing" I said sadly.

Wolf looked away before looking back at me again, with those cold yellow eyes "You must end this trivial matter between you and her because Vincent has enough to deal with" He said, but what did he mean "Enough to deal with"?

"What do you by that?" I asked confused, Wolf looked surprised before quickly changing back to his serious face.

"He must have not told you...but Vincent isn't very welcomed by the people around him" He said "Why?" I asked "He isn't li-" he was interrupted by the sound of screaming.