First Grade Drama Llama

1st grade

"You are to small to be a werewolf." Says the third grader Lacy. The hottest girl in school. Well in third grade

"A royal werewolf at that." Another girl from the group of girl said.

But really because all my sister not thay tall. My mom is short. That is were we get out shortness.

"You are so ugly." Says Lacy. She turns over to her group of friends. "She cannot not be related to our beloved queen."

Are they serious right now. Me and Aphrodite have the same nose. I hated this academy everybody is so mean. Not like in the castle. I started to cry.

"Lacy what are you doing." Says Atticus. My heart started to beat. I have developed a little crush on him. I wipe my tears away from my face. Is he here to defend me.

"She just so ugly look at her plus she is fat." Says Lacy. "She is to ugly to look Atticus."

"Yeah I know do leave her alone. I don't want to damage my eyes any further. "
---------
Present time 10th grade.

Yup that is where I became the most unpopular kid in school only because I could not match any of my sisters legacy and beauty. They literally thought I was adopted. Because I did not have the powers of that my sisters had. For example Aphrodite can change the weather with her emotions, brandy can cause lots of natural disasters, Valentina can burn anything and anyone, Nutella has the power of levitation. They were gifted with the powers of destruction while I was gifted with the power of life. I can bring people back to life if they have been dead for ten and fifteen minutes. So I am basically useless.

Lacy became my bully. Along with her warrior squad. She is planning to become part of the royal army. Just like Atticus.

Atticus became the most wanted guy in school. His bad boy attitude made all the girls fall to his feet. He was a senior. He was the best warrior in the school. Never talked so much. Always stayed serious. He was the leader of the group of bad boys in the academy. Nobody would dare mess with them.

The school throw these fights competition in weeknd to see who is the strongest warrior. I never attended because well I have to be invited. It kind of like a secret society thing going on. I heard that Atticus has never been defeat in battle.

I sat in class. I sat in the back of my math class. Writing down the notes that the math teacher wrote. Once he was done the bell rang. I had my books in my hand. Until this girl bumped into me and made them drop to the floor.

"Move you ugly girl." She says. Her girl squad laughed.

I quickly pick them all back up. I walked out of the classroom to the lunch room. I sat my table in the conner. I looked over at Atticus's table. A bunch of warrior females were with his bad boy group. Atticus caught me staring at him. I quickly put my down eyes and started to take out my penut butter and jelly sandwich. I started to take a small bite. Lacy touched Atticus chest. He looked somewhat annoyed.

There have been rumors that both of them were in a relationship. Others said that they sleep together. I don't understand what they were trying to say.

I got up and started to walked to get a juice from the machine. Once the machine gave it to me. I accidentally bump into Atticus. I had no idea that he was there behind me. He gave me a threatening growl.

I quickly ran and went to go sit down at my table. He is so scary. Nobody in school dared to stand up to him. He would probably kill them.

All of a sudden the whole cafeteria went quiet. I looked up and saw both Brandy and Valentina looking alarmed. The academy's mistress was confused next to them.

"Where is my sister!" Called out Brandy. Everyone turned to look at me. Atticus looked somewhat interested. I got up from my table.

"Oh thank god we found you." Says Valentina running towards me hugging me. Brandy had some thing in her hand.

"Please save the poor animal. Brandy's dumbass ran over this brid." Says Valentina in a hurry.

"How can you run over a bird." I ask.

"I thought it was going to fly." Says Brandy she says looking down at the bird in sadness.

"OMG IT BEEN EIGHT MINUTES SAVE IT." Says Valentina in a hurry.

I gave both of my sisters a flat look. I touch the brid with my pinky. In about two seconds the brid came back to life flying around.

Everyone in the cafeteria gasped in shock. I never thought that they would find out my gift.

"Thank you so much baby." Says Brandy hugging me.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask looking around.

I mean all my sisters are kind of legendary in this school. Not only are they know for there beauty and powers they are known for being ruthless in the battlefield.

"Well as you can see Aphrodite is getting married to the demon beast in two weeks. So she told us to get you out of school." Says Valentina.

My heart speed up. A vacation out of this hell hole. I started to jump in happiness. Plus is get to meet the demon beast as Valentina like to call Aphrodite's mate.

"Let's go!" I said.
---------------------------------------
"I can't believe you got the best room in the whole academy" Says Valentina laying on my bed. My room was the biggest in the school. So is my bed which is my favorite part of the room.

"Yeah." I say putting my clothes in my suitcase.

"So have you met you mate."

"I hate mates." Brandy says.

"Of course you do." Says Valentina hitting her head playfully.

I shook my head.

"No I don't have a mate yet." I said huffing sitting down on my bed.

I wanted to know who my mate is. It's killing me already to meet him already. Someone that would love me and all my imperfections. I mean Aphrodite got her happily ever after with her mate. Even though they both started off very rough.

"Aww don't get all discourage." Says Brandy. "You are still young I mean looks at Valentina now need to hurry up she's old."

Valentina gave Brandy a death glare. If looks could kill. Valentina was only in her early twenties that's not old.

"Anyways how's school." Says Valentina.

------------------------------
Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dashlee