Part 1

Kyle's POV

Pain. That's all I feel right now. Austins keeps hitting until I black out. I could hear him walk out of the house and slam the door. I know were he went. Once I woke up I got dressed and went to the bar. I saw him kissing some strange dude. I shrugged and walked over to the bar. I ordered a shot until someone sat next to me. "Hi. I could not help but to see a hot man sitting all by himself" he said blushing. He had black hair, crystal blue eyes, and wore a Pierce the Veil shirt with some black skinny jeans. "Well thank you. Would you like a shot" I ask him and he nods blushing even harder. I ordered him a shot and we just talked. His name is Johnnie Guilbert,he is 20, and lives with his now ex boyfriend Tyler. He' s really hot too. I was knocked out of my daze by him putting his lips on mine. I automatically kiss him back. When we finish a few more shots I called for an Uber and it drove us to a motel. "My ex still might be at the house. He kinda abuses me" I say. He frowned a little and gave me a kiss. We got out of the Uber and I got us a motel room were we slept. Johnnie said I could sleep on the bed and he will sleep on the floor. I tried to fight back but there was no point. I got in bed and fell asleep. A few ours later I was woken up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Johnnie standing there. A large pain shot through me. "Kyle I'm scared. Can I sleep with you" he asked. I nodded and he got in my arms and put his head in my chest. We fit perfectly together and it was kinda sexy cause he was shirtless:). I could hear his soft snores until I fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Johnnie's POV

I woke up and saw Kyle was gone. I jumped up and heard the water running in the bathroom. I ran towards it and opened the door. He didn't hear me so I decided to take my close off and join him. I got in and slammed him on the wall, kissing him in the process. "AHHH" he screamed until he realized it was me. He kissed me harder. It was more passionate than the other ones we had. "Johnnie can I ask you a question" he asked. "Sure. What is it" I asked him. "Will you be my boyfriend" he asked me. OMG "YES. OF COURSE KYLE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" I scream. "Great. Let me finish my shower and we can go get some breakfast" he said kissing me. I nodded and got out, grabbing a towel and walking into the bedroom, sitting on the bed. I got bored so I decided to go on twitter. Then I got a notification from youtube. I looked at it and it was a goodbye video from My Digital Escape. I clicked on it and watched it. Austin Jones was kicked off. I was so happy. He was a total dick head. I wonder what he did? "Johnnie" Kyle yelled. "Yeah babe" I said back. "We don't have clothes to were" he said. I thought for a second. Kyle then walked in naked. "And you took the last towel in there" he said. I could not help but to stare. DAMN. Can't wait to feel that inside me;). "Someones into it" he said bringing back to reality. I blushed. "Well you can wear mine and I will were yours" I said shrugging. He nodded and threw my clothes on He looked pretty cute in my clothes. I got up and took his clothes and threw them on. They were pretty big on me. "Yeah I wear big clothes" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Its fine" I said putting my socks and shoes on. He did the same and we walked out. I called and Uber and we drove back to his place then we went to mine. Surprisingly, Tyler was not home. When we went to Kyle's house I saw Tyler in the living room sucking Austin Jones face. "Hey Austin" Kyle said. "Hey Kyle. I'm breaking up with you" he said. "Ok. I need to get my things then I will leave" Kyle said. "Johnnie I'm also breaking up with you, little emo freak" he said. I nodded. Kyle came out looking really pissed. When we walked out Kyle starting stomping down the hallway towards the car. "Babe,whats wrong" I asked. "HE CALLED YOU A FUCKING EMO FREAK JOHNNIE! THAT'S NOT COOL WITH ME" he screamed. "Ok. I'm used to it" I said trying to calm him down. "Well you should not be" he said a little calmer. "Hey. I have good news" I said hopping into the car followed by Kyle. "What might that be" he asked. "Austin got kicked off of My Digital Escape" I said with a little smile "That's cool. Do you know why" he asked. "No. Wish I did" I said. "Were are we gonna live Kyle" I ask. "We can go live with Bryan" he said. "K. I will text him" I said. I got on my phone and texted Bryan that we are coming over. He said ok and we drove to his house which was about 30 minutes away. I was watching the cars go bye when I finally fell asleep.

AT BRYAN'S HOUSE

Kyle woke me up and we walked up to the door and knocked on it. Bryan opened it and said we could come in. We saw Jeydon and Jordan sitting on the couch watching Supernatural. They were cuddling together and looked so cute. "So why are you guys here" he asked taking a sip of his Monster. "We were wondering if we could live here for a while" Kyle asked. "Yeah of course. Did your boyfriend break up with you" he asked. "Yeah but that's what we wanted. Now me and Kyle are happy together" I said hugging Kyle. "Awe. I ship it" Jeydon said. I smiled. "You guys can have that room right there" Bryan said pointing to the empty room to the right. We nodded and brought all of our stuff in. It was around 11:00 pm and I was for once tired. I walked into the bedroom and tried to fall asleep. I slid around until I felt someones arms wrap around me and kiss me on the neck. I turned my head and saw Kyle laying next to me. I gave him a kiss and fell asleep.