2. Friends

'I think we need to talk to Brandi.'

'Why? She sends us a message that she didn't want to talk.'

'So? She's probably scared to tell us.'

'Scared for what? She lies all the time, don't you see Ashley?'

'What I see, is a scared woman, who hardly believes people care for her. We can help her find that trust back. Or do you hate her Melanie?'

'No, but... She's hurt.'

'You guys... I found something, and I think you might want to read this.'

Okay, these three are my friends, or well, my props. Ashley is the girl who always wants to try to make me laugh. She thinks we're actually friends, and she's a girl who believes everything. I really can use my power when I'm around her. And then there's Melanie. The girl who knows a little bit more about who I am. She's very smart, and she knows when someone betrays her. And the girl, whose name isn't called, and found my dearest black book, is Chelsea. She doesn't believe that quickly, but if you tell her what you mean and what the situation is, she can be easy to persuade. Actually, these girls are perfect victims, easy to penalize.

'What's this?'

'I don't know...'

'Where did you find this Chelsea?'

'Well, I was just cleaning, and I bumped into a box... I opened it, and I saw this weird looking book. I read the first page, and I was shocked...'

'So, this is the reason why she doesn't talk to us?'

'Really Ash? This is her secret, and we're not allowed to read this!'

'Calm down Mel, I'm smart enough to think.'

'We're doomed, I swear! She's unpredictable!' cries Chelsea.

'Now you're overreacting Chels. And so are you Mel.'

'I thought you were the believer.'

'Oh shut up. We just have to confront her.'

'Well, go ahead. I stay here.' Ashley stands up, and walks to the door. But then, the door opens, and the girls are shocked.

To be continued