Pledgin the THUG LIKE (UNDER EDITING AND REVISION) -Introduction

Im Thompson... Mikki.Thompson. I'm a dark skinned 5'5" female. My dad is rich criminal defense lawyer so hes always gone away handling federal cases. My mom died in a accident so i have a step bitch who i hate with a passion for no inparticular reason. i also have 3 siblings Jacques who runs a gang and has been since he was 15 a sister who is very accomplished and lines up to the family's name and another sister who i fight all the time for being thirsty. "So What you tryna get into this weekend?" My r.o.d minni asked me since it was Friday. Minni and I been r.o.d.s since pre k when we found out each others names. "it don't really matter" i replied as I applied My clear lipgloss. just then I felt a pair of muscular arms snake around My waist. it was My boyfriend Malik who was also the star of the football team and I was head of the cheer squad. I know how cliche but How many other head cheerleaders are drug queens? "if you mess up My lipgloss in going to mess you up" i said in all seriousness. The bell rung signaling the start of first block. Everybody scurried as i finished my makeup. after 15 minutes i walked to class. " your late again ms. thompson" ms. peterson scolded " tell me something i don't know" i replied as i walked to my seat in the back of the room and played my music while texting. After a long day of doin not a damn thang i headed to my locker when i was pushed from behind. "watch where the fuck your-" i was cut off when i turned around and saw a bloody dude with fear written all over his face lookin over his shoulder. I looked up and saw my brother with blood all over his body staring at me and the boy. i glared at him " yhu did this ques?" i interrogated as i walked closer. "yes" he answered looking guilty. "why?" "cause he owe me money" "dafuq nigga yhu got money to blow" "it aint about the money its about principle" "nigga please juss keep yo motherfuckin hands to yoself" "and if i dont" he said steppin closer "touch him and see" i said closing the gap. He sighed indicating i won the fight. "you gone let her bitch you out like that" tyriq my brother left hand man said. I punched him in his nose "bitch these nuts nigga" i remarked as i walked towards the boy and helped him up walking him to my walk-in locker. Malik jumped up as nicki looked at me guilty. i was suspicious but i aint want this boy to see anything so ill hold it off till later. "get out" i commanded simply. "who is this nigga?" malik askes sizing him up "get the fuck out bitch!" i yelled. They both scurried out and i sat the boy down and gettin my first aid kit. I took care of him "damn" i mumbled after i looked at him. nigga was fine. "yhu bad too ma but i gotta go thanks nd see yhu.around" he got up and left that was the last time i seen him. I walked to the parking lot and got in my black chrome SUV with mickey mouse interior and drove to the trap house. I walked in to see a fumin ques sitting on the couch glaring at me. I shrugged it off and headed upstairs only to be yanked down by my elbow by jacques "get the hell off of me" i jerked my elbow from his grip. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN!" he yelled at me. I must admit it scared me but i wouldnt let him see it so i smacked my teeth and sat down on the couch. He sat on the glass coffee table in front of me "speak" i demanded after a moment of silence which was to long for me. "you belong to me yhu my sister i dont ever wanna hear or see yhu defend another bitch nigga yhu feel me" "yea mi nigga i feel yhu"