Angelica Morr what the heck are you doing? This is dangerous! I know but it's fun besides a lot of people are going to "The Underground" and I really don't want to leave this place with nothing but lame stories to tell, for once I want to have fun and break the rules. Well maybe I can break them when it's NOT eleven pm. Oh boy everybody's staring at me. I covered my face withe the hoodie and put my hands in my pockets. Soon I was walking alone to the address written on the flyer.

****

Okay here we are. Just breathe Angy.

"Ladies and gentlemen: TIGER!" the man spoke through the microphone and the crowd went wild.

"And on the other side a fighter with no soul and will beat you to death: LUCIFER!"

At this point everyone was screaming like crazy, do people really enjoy these matches? I watched as the fighter stepped in the spotlight and almost choked on air when he did.

Is.
That.
Dylan?!

What is he doing here?!

"GO DYLAN! DESTROY THAT LOSER!" a familiar voice said from beside me. I turnedarnd found Cameron standing just meters away from me. I swallowed and moved away as far as I could and made sure to cover my face with the hoodie. While making my way through the crowd, I looked carefully around searching for Luca because if Dylan and Cameron are here then he must be here too.

"And the winner is: LUCIFER!

The crowd was screaming and cheering while chanting his name over and over again but I wasn't focused on what was  happening all I wanted was to get out of there before they see me.

I moved around the people, this place was huge and I think I lost the exit because I've been walking in circles for the past two minutes. My head began to spin I couldn't even tell if I was breathing anymore.

"Hey watch it," someone howled when I bumped into them. Oh God it's Luca! I quickly looked down and fixed my hoodie so he won't see me.

"Hey do I know you?" he asked when I was trying to walk away,"Yo, I'm talking to you."

"Umm no,I don't think so."

"Luca!" another voice yelled. Thanfully, Luca turned around to look at Cameron who was standing with a girl in his arms.

"I'm running a little late so you and Dylan can leave without me."

Luca said something I didn't catch because I was too focused on getting out of there but a hand was placed on my mouth and started dragging me to the unknown. I tried my best to break free from his grip but failed miserably.  The stranger took me down to the locker room where we were all alone.

"You have go to be kidding me!" the guy yelled when he finally let me go, "You again?!"

"It's not like I, too, enjoy bumping into you!" I yelled back, "This my town! What are you doing here?!"

"My friends and I are in this championship and tonight the finales are hosted in this town that's why I'm here. Your turn."

"Well.... I love these kinda things and I've been dying for the town to hold such fights." I lied.

"Oh really?" Dylan questioned, "Strange how that I've never seen you around here before."

"Well that's because I like to lie down and keep a low profile."

"Yeah you're doing a great job by the way! Really sneaky!"

"Dylan?" Luca called.

"Fuck... quick hide," Dylan ordered.