Dear My Best Friend(A letter)

Dear Best friend,
I actually first wrote most of this the night I asked you to ask Jack what he loved about you and he gave a vague crappy response containing just physical features and your "personality". No details whatsoever. Unreal. It kind of pissed me off a little that you couldn't see past the "I love you" in that broken relationship. So this is how, if you asked me why I love you and why you're my best friend, I would answer. This is also for that Rachel's Challenge thing cause I couldn't do this in person. I'm too socially retarded.
I love how you're so determined when you really want something and how you're an amazing writer. I love that you gave the main character of your story your own name because the character was basically supposed to be you, or at least who you think of yourself as. I love how I do the same thing for the same reasons.
I can't stand how you can be such a strong person but are so weak when it comes to standing up for yourself and that you let yourself believe the lies people say and then just roll your eyes at the truth because you cant seem to understand your true awesomeness. I love how you never give up even when everyone tells you its impossible and that it'll never work and I hate you for that same reason at times. You're stubborn. You're mad funny and I can always count on you to make my bad day even worse;) Jk. I can't stop laughing around you and my bad mood always commits suicide whenever you show up. I love how sometimes it seems like we're just so in sinc. It's crazy. I love how I can act so totally mental and know that if I look over at you, you're doing the exact same thing. You're so passionate about painting and drawing and writing and acting and singing and your studies and so much more that it sometimes makes me almost depressed because I know I'll never be as great as you. I love how you can give out all these complements to other people but you don't even realize you are all that and more. I love how you try so hard to look 'pretty' when you're already the most attractive person of all your friends,which isn't saying much I guess because we're all ugly shits ;)
I love how you were the only one who asked me again what was wrong when I was upset about my cat, Dilly, dying a few months ago. Everyone else just accepted my "I'm fine" but you were the only one who didn't and I started crying when you asked again because it meant a lot to me that you didn't just shrug and go back to what you were doing like everyone else. You actually gave a shit about me and that's really all I ask for in a friend. Thanks for that.
I love how you seem to be in love with the idea of love and no matter how many times you're heart breaks, you never stop believing you'll find it. I sometimes can't believe that someone so completely brilliant could ever be dumb enough to believe YOU weren't good enough for HIM. Face the facts. It's always been the other way around. I can't believe someone so incredible could ever not be amazed every time she looks in the mirror in the morning. You don't need to do anything to yourself to become "better" because there is simply nothing left to do. You should be proud and absolutely in awe of who you are. I know I am. Thanks for being my friend all these years. I honestly don't know what would've happened to me if you hadn't started talking to me that day in fifth grade. I was messed up. I'm messed up now too. But before I guess I just felt kind of broken. But when we became friends, I thought, "Hey. If this amazing person wants to be my friend, when she could've been friends with anyone, maybe it's not too late to change. Maybe I could stop being afraid. Maybe my life isn't over. Maybe I'm not as awful as I think I am. "Maybe they're wrong. Maybe...." You basically opened the door to possibilities for me and saved me from myself and you don't even realize it. Just know that, you will never have to be alone. I promise that even if you murder my entire family ;)
I will never give up on you. No matter how many bad decisions you make, no matter how much trouble you get me in, no matter if the entire school decides they hate you and offer me a million dollars to never speak to you again, I will never just walk away. Being left by the people you thought cared the most or that you care about most is the worst feeling in the world. I hope we'll always be friends and I hope you understand just how special you are, no matter what utter shit people try to feed to you. It's all lies. I hope you always stay the bitchy annoying obnoxious crazy funny truly good person that I know you are and forgive me when my inner bitch take hold.
And I know your not perfect and I in no way love every little detail about you. In fact, there's a ton of things I do t like about you. But when you put all these little quirks and flaws together, they create you and I guess that's why you're my best friend.
Peace. Love. Bananas.
-Ally