Loving You (boyxboy)

"Well I can't believe, you're better off alone

You stood near stone

And I can't believe, I'm better than you know

I felt the rush of no control

And it feels so good, and it feels so good, it feels so nice

Now turn your back, cause I'm coming right up on you

Turn your back, cause I'm gonna be all up on you

(Placing a bet, my odds are you and me zero)

(Being a vet, I know that you are too fearful)

(Placing a bet, my odds are you and me zero)

(We can regret, all the things we could be doing instead)

(I'm peeling into the house)

(Gotta run to the basement)

(Gotta establish a connection before I get impatient)

(I'm no contortionist man, I'll steal the lips off your eyes)"

The music sounded all around me as I sang the lyrics, feeling oddly comfortable as it vibrated over my skin. I always felt so content when I'm singing on stage. My band is pretty popular, and I absolutely love what I do. This isn't my only job though, but it's a nice pastime. Not for everyone, but for me and a few close friends.

Forgive me, let me introduce myself. I'm Braylon Jasper. I'm 22 and my band is called Chasing Shadows. We do a lot of cover songs, some original written by me. There's four of us, in the band I mean. It's me (vocals), Jaidyn (bass), Alex (drums), and Noah (guitar). were all best friends, except Noah is my boyfriend. And I love him whole heartedly.

We've been dating for two years, he has to be the most amazing man I will ever meet. He's got dirty blonde hair, moss green eyes, lightly tanned skin, and he's about 5'4. He's so cute and beautiful it's almost painful to look at him. But I'm not with him for his looks, no, it's his personality and loyalty that draws me to him endlessly. And his eyes, damn his eyes, so brilliant and perfect I swear.

But enough about that, we just ended our concert. The last song of the night was played, so it's time to leave. I'm completely shattered, I just want to sleep. It was a terribly long day, and I just want to cuddle up holding my boyfriend in my arms. Yeah, I've gotten so used to him that I honestly can't sleep without him. It's just restless sleep, I swear.

After packing up all of our equipment, we pack it all into our cars. Yeah we don't travel much. Remember when I said we were pretty popular? Well, I meant within our town and a few within a 30 mile range. We record albums, but we aren't too public. I mean, we all have jobs that we love, and Jay and Alex have girlfriends at home. We can't exactly just pack up and go. Not effectively anyway.

Noah suprises me by coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I tower over him by almost a foot, considering I'm 6'2, which I find adorable. His hight is just so cute!

"Hey baby." my boyfriend says.

"Hey love, ready to leave? I'm so tired I could crash right here."