Chapter one

~Casey's POV~

Another sleepless night. I never get any anymore... I should probably start off by saying why. My name is Casey Maverick and I'm 19 years old. I have blonde hair with dark red streaks and I'm 5'8. I am secretly in love with my younger brother Skylar....

Yes you heard right. He's my half brother and he's 17 years old. He has raven black hair and he's 5'6 and the most adorable guy i have ever seen. He doesn't know that i love him though.... I know he doesn't feel the same. I just wish he knew.

"Caseeeeeyyyy!!! Where are you???"

About five seconds later my door slams open and my brother runs in and jumps on my back making a cute little sound.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you! I missed you and I got school."

"Hey Sky. Yeah I've been here..."

He always wakes me up like this. It kills me because i have to hide my feelings for him everyday. I came out a few years ago and he never had a problem with it. I pulled him down next to me and snuggled up against him. He just smelled so good and he's used to it by now. He turned to me suddenly and laid his head on my chest.

I couldn't take it anymore i pulled him up and kissed him roughly. He just sat there shocked... Okay... This is bad maybe i shouldn't have kissed him. I went to pull away and he pushed me on my back and continued to kiss me. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance with he granted happily. We both continued this until we pulled away breathless.

"Sky... I love you. I've been in love with you for years now and if you hate me for this then I'm sorry but i do not regret my feelings for you. I want you to know that no matter what I love you."

"Casey you buttmunch! You shoulda told me! I love you too!"

He started giggling and we laid there until he had to leave for school. I kissed him goodbye and decided to get ready for work in 3 hours. I work as a cashier at Best Buy. Its not much and i still have to live with my parents, but I've been saving my money so that we could finally move away.

Our parents are rich and own a music company here in the United States. My mother and Sky's father got together a two years after I was born. His father is really homophobic but my mother could care less. I just hope he never finds out about Sky... I want him home now!!!

Okay so this is my first boyxboy and i know it sucks but how do you like it so far??? Please comment and like and it'll get better i swear! I love you all!