Chapter 2

As soon as I got home, I ran upstairs to my room and threw myself on my small cramped bed. I could really do with a nap right now.But before I could get comfortable my phone rang. I knew who it was straight away.

"Hey Bri, how are you doing?" I asked , rummaging through my closet to find something comfy to wear.

"Hey, I have some REALLY exciting news!! OH MY GOD!!" Brianne practically shouted through the phone. I could imagine her jumping up and down right now.

"Woah girl, You've got to calm down first before you tell me ANYTHING!" I said, chuckling.

"Okay , okay. So you know how my parents are going to New York for their charity work. " I could feel the excitement growing in her voice.

"Yh , they're staying there for 6 - 7 months, right? My grandma told me yesterday." I reply, putting my dark blue hoodie on.

"Yeah so basically my parents can't take me because of school....aanndd they don't trust me on my own apparently..." I knew where this was going. " My parents said I could stay at yours till the end of senior year!"

Now it my was turn to scream , literally " OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD , I'm so FREAKING happy! I can't wait to see you!"

"I know , I can't wait to see you either, It's been 4 months!" I could sense the happiness in her voice.

After Brianne moved town, because of her dad's work, we haven't been able to see each other as much as we'd like to. So, she usually comes back here during school breaks. But before she moved we were actually inseparable ever since 2nd Grade, when she became my next door neighbor.

"Sooo, when are you coming?" I asked, yawning.

"Well, my parents are heading to New York on Thursday and they said they want to drop me off a day earlier, so Wednesday!" Brianne replied, Just as she finished her sentence I could hear Granny calling my name.

"Ooh can't wait, I've got to go now , see you soon bye!"

"Bye!" And then I hung up.

I really can't wait till Wednesday. I thought to myself as I made my way downstairs to Granny.

"Hey Granny." I greeted her as I entered the kitchen.

"Hey, there Rose how's your day been?" Granny asked , turning around from the stove and giving me a quick hug.

"It was alright, what about yours?" I asked her , making my way to the dining table.

"It was fine, I had a chat with Mrs. Richardson, Brianne's coming here on Wednesday." Granny came as joined me on the table with two plates of steaming pasta. Mmmh

"Yh , I just spoke with her." I said digging into my pasta. Granny was an amazing chef!

Just like that we ate dinner talking and about how our days been. After dinner I helped Granny clear up and wash the dishes. Then we watched some TV together whilst eating ice cream.

After a few hours I started feeling sleepy so I wished Granny goodnight and went upstairs to my bedroom, changed into some PJs and tucked myself into bed. Almost immediately I fell asleep.

But before I did a name popped up in my mind.

Cameron Evans

//

And that chapter 2 done!

Who's your favourite so far, Rose or Cameron?

goodbye my lovelies, don't forget to Vote and Comment x