part 2

A big shoutout to twistedanjie for supporting this story~

I poked my head out of his large bag and climbed into the little seat he had placed on his dash board in the car. It was perfectly my size and was a dark sophisticated red. He climbed into te car and we were off to the place.

Only a 30minute ride I guessed. I wonder what this place was? Was it big? technogically advanced, civilised? or was it a complete dump? I guess I'd find out soon. I listened to the music on the radio intently for what seemed like a few hours. Some how or another, we reached the place. It was huge! gigantic! I've never seen such a place.

The only place I remember that was labelled 'school' was when my original owner made me, and then gave me to his daughter to be played with. But then, bad things happened and they sold me a way for a heafty price. I could still feel her wet tears drizzling upon my wooden skin, her salty tears, devastated face and red eyes. She loved me. I knew she did, but they had to sacrifice me.

My saviour brought me into this room with a whiteboard on the wall and rows and rows of infinite seats staring in front of him. Just as many people were sitting in those enormous seats. I walked to the edge of the table and sat down, swinging my legs under my blue dress. I never noticed how good striped socks looked on me.

"Fellow classmates, It is with great joy and happiness that I present you with my newest creation, the living doll!" The man announced. Everyone cheered and applauded like they have never seen anything lke this, like he was a hero.

"The living doll can do anything you want! With enough of these dolls, you could make them do your work. They could be used to reach into those nooks and crannys that you could never reach before. They could be used to entertain your child! They're very durable. Just watch!"

I had absolutely no idea what he was saying, but he scooped me into the palm of his hand and threw me on the floor, head first. I landed on the hard unforgivng floor with a thud, but nothing was broken. I thanked the heavens that I couldn't feel any pain, but why would he do this to me?

Again, the crowd cheered at my misery. What was happening? I demanded answers in a futile attempt, as throughout the rest of the presentation, I was abused harshly. I wish for the first time in my life, that I could fall apart now.

After what seemed like countless days, we exited the room. I felt bruised and battered, even though my exterior saw nothing wrong with me.

"Excuse me, could I see that doll for a moment?" I heard someone say.

"Why?"

"I would like to mass create it and sell them for our store. I'm sure it will be a big hit and you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams."

My savior's eyes shined again, but this was a shine I had not seen before. This time, his eyes shined with greediness.

Don't do it I pleaded, only to find that I'm pleading with myself. I was a one-of-a-kind doll and wanted to stay that way. No way would I allow this guy make duplicates of me, and somehow that's exactly what I'm letting him to do.

I watched helplessly as he shaked the hand of the seller. I wanted to fight back so badly, but my limbs felt useless.

I got carried into this room tiled with white. They took a scan of my entire body, and asked my saviour a bunch of questions I could not understand. I felt useless, I couldn't understand a single thing they were saying. Maybe it was about me? Maybe it was about something else? I wanted to know so badly.

After that whole ordeal, we went home and waited for news to arrive, and it did in less than a month's time. As expected, I would be duplicated and remade. I wasn't looking forward to this, not one bit.

***

A year has passed since that happened. I was once again forgotten. As forgotten as a tarnished silver keychain that got lost somewhere under the couch, but was so tiny that no one could be bothered to find it. That was exactly what happened to me, as I sit under this dusty excuse for a couch.

As for my saviour, he was filthy rich and left me and the house for a new one. He created more and more dolls like me, but better, with more functions. Sooner than later, I was forgotten.

He sold the house and left me where I was, in a pile of rejected dolls in the bin. I tried to struggle out in a fruitless attempt.

When the new family came in, something knocked over the bin and all the dolls came spilling out. I was the considerably lucky one, because I managed to slide all the way under the couch. The rest of the dolls became sawdust. I wish I were sawdust. I was useless under the couch. I needed light to be able to move, and there was certainly no light here.

Love and hope no longer filled my eyes. I had hatred and hope for no one. I was a useless doll and I will prove that I'm not. I was the best dang doll ever made, and I will prove it to my saviour no matter what it takes.

A/N: I managed to finish this by today WOOHOO

part 3 will come out soon and it will tell why it's under the horror category.