"What was the boys name" Louis softly asks.

"Hmm?" Zayn bites his bottom lip, focused fully on sketching every strand of hair perfectly because Louis doesn't deserve anything less than perfect.

"The boy you don't like" Louis pulls at the green grass. Zayn doesn't raise his head.

"Niall"

°

Louis Tomlinson

He's sitting atop his favorite rock, rereading spells after spells, changing his hair color from blonde to brown to purple. He doesn't notice Harry taking a seat against a tree on his own side, nor does he notice the way Harry raises both eyebrows in interest when Louis' hair turns an ocean blue. The color blooming from the hairs on the nape on his neck, traveling forward and to the fringe falling over his eyes. The wind flows through it, lifting thin strands of hair for a moment and letting them fall gently.

Louis picks at a particularly long stand of hair from the front of his head, eyes peering up through his lashes to look at the color.

"Oh it's blue alright" Harry drones. Louis yelps at his voice and quickly turns, hands scrambling to his head attempting to cover up the color. Without the support of his hands holding him up Louis begins to slip off the rock and fall back onto the grassy floor. But the impact never comes, his eyes are shut tight not giving him the chance to see what exactly happened. The shirt he is wearing is light on his stomach, he uncovers that it feels this way because the cloth is being gripped between Harry's fingers. His legs being the only thing on the rock, Harry has an alert expression.

They're close enough to smell Louis' candy filled breath and Harry's mint gum. While Louis is half off the rock, Harry is half on. Louis giggles, finally seeing Harry show feeling.

"You're on my side" Louis points at the log, Harry's hand passing the invisible line.

Harry sighs and pulls Louis fully onto the rock by the shirt.

"You almost broke your neck, and that's what you're worried about?" Harry releases a deep breath. Louis sits criss crossed, hands coming to fold onto his lap.

"You have a very serious face" Louis mentions, ignoring the line and sitting on Harry's side. Harry leans onto the boulder, forearms making contact with the rough surface. He looks up at Louis, and the way the blue hair falls over his grey eyes. The sun creates a halo around the younger boy. The forest becoming even prettier as the sun sets.

"Are those contacts too or can you also change the color" he rolls his eyes. Louis blushes, playing with the edge of his book.

"And this" Harry snatches the book, flipping through it while Louis doesn't bother on getting it back, "this is a spell book isn't it? Was wondering what these witch craft words were when I first looked" Harry tosses the book back onto Louis' lap.

"So are you going to make a voodoo doll out of me or show me some sick stuff" Harry hops onto the rock, leaning back onto his elbows beside Louis. He stares at the side of Louis' face, he nudges his leg against Louis.

"Well?" Harry smirks.

°

They're sat in the center of the forest, jeans becoming damp from the morning dew of the grass. Louis has his book opened up to a specific page next to him. His smile is excited, creating small crinkles to appear on the corners of both eyes. Harry watches on fondly.

He hadn't bothered coming up with an excuse, or a lie to brush Harry off. Took the trust from the way Harry was so calm about it and let is fall into place.

"Show me something cool" Harry perches his arm onto his bent knee, leaning back against one hand. Louis taps his chin with his pointer finger, brows pinching in thought.

"What would you like to see Hazza?" Louis tilts his head to the side, Harry chooses to ignore the unique nickname. Seems as though Louis is already attached to Harry.

"Create something" he shrugs, Louis perks up at that.

"Okay I'm good at that" Louis grins.

"I bet you are" Harry mumbles, concentrating on how Louis fans out his fingers and cups them around thin air. Not seconds later a light smoke appears from his hand and a burst of orange shoots from the dull fog. A flawless butterfly flying into the air above them.

Harry's jaw drops and a huge smile envelops his face, soon butterfly after butterfly is flying into the smoky air. Louis giggles while Harry shouts in disbelief.

N O T E SGod they're so cute wtfHope you all enjoyedHave a good night or dayLove youxoxo

N O T E S
God they're so cute wtf
Hope you all enjoyed
Have a good night or day
Love you
xoxo