Finn Harries Imagine - Your Pregnant

You and Finn had been married for just over a year now, but have been going out for 4 years prior. You were not from England, but always wanted to live there, so your decision to move there was easy even though you missed your family every day, but you could not be away from the man of dreams. 

It was nearly December and Finn booked a trip for you both to spend three days in Paris, it was an early Christmas present for you. '(Y/N)! Come on we are going to miss our flight if you don't hurry up!" Finn called from downstairs. "Hold on! I'm coming." You shouted back. You wore your faded blue skinny jeans with your favorite white high top converse, and red trench coat with three layers underneath as it was freezing in London. "You are so beautiful, best decision I made was to marry you." He said holding you whilst waiting for the black cab to pull up in front of your flat. You both climbed in with him holding him in your arms and your head resting on his shoulder.

You boarded and arrived in Paris shortly after, one of your favorite things about living in England was that travelling anywhere around Europe took only a couple of hours. Your hotel room was amazing, it was vintage inspired with dark stained wooden furniture, embellished with pastel blue and cream coloured pillows with hints of golden embroidery. "Finn the view is amazing!" You shouted excitedly, before you was the Eiffel Tower and a splendid view of the city of Paris. Finn crept up behind you holding you around you waist and whispered in your ear, "All for you babe." You felt a shiver, how lucky you felt to be blessed with such a loving man. You kissed passionately then headed out for macaroons at Laduree. 

You enjoyed a vanilla cream and Finn munched on a pistachio macaroon both accompanied by warn frothy coffee. You walked around the city all day and ended the evening by standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower at night, surrounded by lit up lights. It was very romantic, oh he knew how to melt your heart. Finally back at the hotel room you could not keep your hands off each other, he pulled off you clothes not moving his lips away from yours and you returned the favour by unbuttoning his shirt leading down to his pants. He held you tight keeping you warm in the covers, it was an end to a perfect day.

The three days passed and before you knew it you were back in your humble London flat by the heater. Christmas was a week away and you were finishing wrapping all your presents, one for your sister, one for your YouTube friends Zoe, Louise and Tanya and of coarse a present for Jack from you and Finn. You were baking gingerbread men to hang on the tree for ornaments as well as eat them, they were Finns favorite biscuit. "(Y/N), we are going to my parents for Christmas lunch then out to dinner with the guys." Said Finn. "Sounds great, I really can't wait. I love this time of year." You replied.

Finally it was Christmas eve and you were sitting snuggling on the couch with Finn with his head in your lap whilst you were reading by the fire. You checked your phone and realised on your calender that your period was late. You went to the bathroom and peed on a pregnancy stick, your friend had left them at your place a month ago, which was lucky for you because it would be to obvious if you went out to buy them now. You were waiting nervously for a couple of minutes which felt like forever, it read positive! You were excited but freaking out at the same time you both had spoken about having kids in the past  and knew he wold be excited but you kept it a secret until Christmas day.

You both fall asleep on the couch and Finn woke you with gentle kisses leading up from your neck to your lips. "Good morning love." He said with your present in his hand. You smiled kissing him in return, "Wait, let me get yours and we will open them together." You told him whilst reaching under the tree. Your face lit up, inside the box was a white gold necklace heart, engraved on the back wrote "You stole my heart. Love you forever Finn." You leaped into his arms "I love it! I love it!" You exclaimed. "Open yours now!" You could not wit to see his face, "Oh my gosh! You got me a Canon PowerShot D20 Waterproof! I love you!" His grin was huge it made you so happy. "I've got something else for you." You told him. "I don't think it can top this!" He said in disbelief. He unwrapped another box inside was your positive pregnancy test. His face was shocked, he couldn't believe it. "I'm going to be dad! I'm going to be a dad! Are you serious?!" He embraced you smiling and held you close looking into eyes then leaning down to kiss your belly. "This is the best gift I have ever gotten." He said kissing you. "Me too." You replied.

This was the best Christmas of your lives. You both couln't wait to be called mum and dad. 

Hope you liked it :)