"Teasing you about what?"

I chuckled nervously. "It's silly."

"It's not so silly if it makes you act different. So, talk."

Talking to Y/N was different than talking to other fans or even producers. She had this way of manipulating people into saying what she wanted to hear. And it wasn't that she wanted you to twist the truth for her, it was that she wanted the sincere truth. Y/N wanted us to be just as comfortable with her as she was with us since we've all bonded over the past month or so. She never had to tell us that. We saw it in her eyes. I chewed on my bottom lip to think about how I should go about talking to her. "Cam, are you okay?" She was getting a little impatient.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Normani popped her head into the room to talk to Y/N and I. "Camila, come here."

I nodded off Y/N and walked over to where Normani was holding the door open. It was cracked slightly enough for me to see her. I got up close to the door and asked her, "What's going on?"

The look on Normani's face was worrying me. She seemed very frantic compared to the way she way acted to me earlier. "Y/N's Dad is downstairs in the ER with Lauren."

"Oh, that's great. Tell them to come up here."

Normani shook her head, "Lauren is the one in the ER."

My eyes widened and I turned my head to look back at the girl in the bed. I pulled on the door handle so I could take a step out and find out what happened to my best friend. I crossed my arms and furrowed my brows at the taller, darker girl. "What happened?"

"I don't know. Her dad said it was something to do with her eyes but he wants us downstairs right now."

"Okay, let's go." I started to walk away, but Normani grabbed my arm to quickly pull me back into my
previous spot. "What?"

Her hand slid down from my arm into my hand and she looked down at me with a sad expression on her face. "You're staying here with Y/N. You've got to continue to pretend like nothing has happened. I'll text you as soon as I find out something. Okay?" Her thumb caressed the back of my palm. I nodded and she let my hand go to open the door to Y/N's room.

I walked inside and heard the door shut behind me. Y/N was sat up in the bed, on top of the covers, with her legs crossed over each other she put her iPad on the tray table close by. She tried to collect all the wires she was plugged up to and swung her feet off of the side of the bed.

"Here, let me help you." I told Y/N, running to her side to help her find her strength to step onto the floor. I grabbed her arm and steadied her enough to let her slowly walk towards the bathroom.

She pulled a monitor, that was connected to an IV stand, beside of us and shuffled with a bit of shallowed breathing. A little liquid had gotten into her lungs during the scuffle with Donny, so she's still having to work that out of her system. She huffed and inhaled deeply, "You don't have to assist me to the bathroom."

"I know I don't, but I might as well make sure you don't fall." I told her, pushing the door open and turning the light on. Y/N walked in and looked at me with a frown on her face. "I'll be here if you need me." I assured her and she closed the door.

Turning on my heel, I headed to a nearby stool that the doctor sits in when he comes to check Y/N's vitals. I stared at the bathroom nervously in the hopes that my silent prayers would keep Y/N from getting hurt from being by herself.

A minute or so later, the door opened and Y/N pushed the monitor out first before she turned the light off and took a step outside. I tried to get up to help her, but she quickly spoke up as I moved in the chair. "Don't bother. The bed is only ten feet away."