The battle against madusa

Maka woke up to a loud nock on her door. She slowly crawled out of bed and made her way to the door.

She opened it to see soul. A frown grow on her face. She known why soul was here. It's so they can go gather up for the battle.

" come on maka we need you I need you please"

" fine" maka stomped out of her room and soul followed.

Before she know it she was in the front of the acadamy, and Crona was standing beside her with his insane smile spreading across his face.

" are you ok Crona here I'll go fetch professor stein" she past Crona but soul took a hold of Her wrist and jerked her back.

" not so fast maka" he said turning to look at Crona " his fine see"

At that moment crona's smile grow wider. " i'm fine maka really" his voice cracked. Maka knew she wasn't the only one worried about what might lay in the future. Soul lead the way as they left the academy to face their greatest enemy ever........Mudusa.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

Maka traveled behind the two boys as they made their way through the misty path that led turds the hide out that madusa hid in.

Maka felt the cold rush of the wind and a voice whispered in her ear. She spun around but saw nothing there. Maka took a deep breathe and turnd to follow the boys, who where still walking forward.

Maka heard the voice again, she tried to block it out. But she felt claws rake at her neck, holding her throat tightly. It shock her around a bit and she saw a glimps of it. Could it be..... Yes...... It was free.

Makas eyes grow big and she tried to yell out soul or crona's name, but he was holding her throat to tight. She couldn't breathe. Maka kicked free in his one good eye. He through her up in shock and she landed on the floor.

" soul, Crona" maka yelled. They spun around just in time to notice free grad one of makas legs and pulled her back, flinging her in the air. She hit a tree and slid to the floor.

" NO MAKA" soul yelled racing turds her but free scraped him with a massive paw-hand.

Crona stabbed free in the chested and released him. He dodged a paw-hand " go I'll hold him off"

Soul raced to makas side " it's ok maka I'm here"

" soul"

" yes"

" transform" maka got to her feet but stumbled a bit. Soul transformed in to his weapon and maka held him tightly in her hands. She took a deep breathe, but she was stroke by an unknown shadow.

" MAKA BEHIND YOU" it was Crona maka ducked down and spun to kick the attacker. She cought a glance of in.

It was madusa. Her hair twisted in front of her like it used to. Maka froze this is what she was afraid of, caming face to face with madusa. She couldnt move. Then madusa stroke at her chest.

Crona blocked it. " o Crona, my beloved son join us and you can be with your mommy again."

" no" madusas smirk turned into a frown." I've meet new friends, friends that are nice to me.....unlike you"

Madusa stroke again but Crona blocked it " lets see what you think of your friends........... when their dead" madusa swiped Crona aside and pointed her sword at maka. Maka was still frozen and she couldn't move.

Madusa swung her sword in the air. Suddenly a blade went through madusas body. Blood splatter ever where and maka calapsed on the floor she looked up to see the blade slipe out.

Professor stein stood there and the sword turned into spirit, who is makas father.

"maka pull yourself together" it was soul "if we loose we are all going to die"

maka got to her feet. she griped soul toughtly but a paw-hand swiped her. she struggled to her feet once more.

"all right bastard do you want to play like that" maka yelled she raced turds him and swided him on the chest. he jerked back but he didnt fall. maka was blown over from his paw-hand again. and she opened her eyes to see free standing over her.

She closed her eyes and he swiped her again but she didnt feel anything. when she opened them again she noticed soul laying over her and bleeding. and she knew he was baddly hurt.