Part 15 - Abduction

*2 months later*

*Your POV*

You have finished practicing the speech choir for your school's founding anniversary. Maya and your other friends are qualified, too. Your practice ended until 7:00 pm.

"Whew, that was very tiring!" Maya panted and laughed. "Are you feeling tired, too, (y/n)?"

"Well, not much," you said and giggled.

"Hahaha! Well, at least we can hang out together just by our practice for tomorrow."

"Here, have some cold water, Maya."

You handed the blue-haired girl a bottle of cold water and drank it.

"Ah... thanks, (y/n)."

"No problem."

Maya checked her backpack to see if she had forgotten something.

"Oh, no! I left my lunchbox inside our room, (y/n)!"

"But our room is on the third floor. How can we get there in time?"

"Pssssch... never mind. It's still early. It's just getting dark. Just come with me."

"Are there any teachers around?"

"Mmmm... nope. I only know that they all went to the faculty room to clean up their things there."

"Okay, let's go."

As you went back to the school building, you noticed that it's a little dim there, but there are lights on to the corridors.

Then... suddenly...

You heard strange footsteps... fast footsteps.

W-what's that? you thought. You felt nervous.

"Maya, can you hear something?" you asked.

"Huh?" Maya said and quickly shook her head. "I never heard anything."

Then, you heard those footsteps again.

But there's something strange. Those footsteps are... clamping?

T-there are two! your mind shouted. W-what do they want from us!?

Then, you heard a sliding sound coming from a foot.

"Maya! Let's run!" you said, very terrified and pulled Maya's arm.

"Hey, (y/n)! Aaahhh!" Maya reacted.

You two ran as fast as you can.

But then...

Someone pulled Maya away from you.

"Mmmffffhhhh!!!!"

You turned around and saw...

Satomu, whose cerulean eyes are now dark and pale and blonde hair is now messy.

"S-Satomu...!"

*Satomu's POV*

Hehehehe! Now I have gone crazy and out of my mind!

I held Maya's neck and wringed it. She screamed in pain as my nails are getting buried in her skin.

"Gyaaaahhh!" she screamed, coughing blood.

"Maya!!" (y/n)-san cried. "S-Satomu! What has gotten into you!?"

"I'm just getting rid of the people who are in my way to you, (y/n)-san!" I said in a psychotic way. "Now, I have to end this bitch's life now or never!"

I pulled out a knife and then stabbed her neck 3 times. She bathed with her own blood.

"Aaaagghhh...!"

"MAYA! NOOOOOO!!"

But it was too late. That bitch fell down, dead.

"Hehehehehe...!" I giggled and threw out her corpse. Her head hit the walls and more blood scattered as her back hit the floor.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" (y/n)-san screamed and shed tears. I know she is now terrified, but I will do anything to make her mine!

I love her more than Nagaharu does!

I pulled (y/n)-san's (h/l) (h/c) hair and placed her face against my chest.

"NOOOO-"

I covered her mouth with my bloody hand. I let out a dark grin, with my black aura smoking around me.

"SATOMU!!" a boy's angry voice yelled.

"Oh, shit!" I growled. "It's him!"

I saw that fuckboy Nagaharu running towards us, holding a knife and out of sanity.

"LET GO OF (Y/N)-SAN! YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!"

I carried (y/n)-san to run away from that bastard. I taped her mouth and tied her up.

Nyahahahahahaha!!