Kyo X Reader

It was a normal day of school just like any first day of school. You were starting your junior year of high school. Only one thing was different that girl in your class named Tohru Honda, she walked over to you, and you thought you were invisible I guess someone finally recognized you, and she thought that you guys could be good friends so you started sitting by her in your classes. After 3 weeks of school you guys became good friends and she thought she could tell you a big secret. So during your study hall she asked if you could keep a big secret.

Tohru: Hey, _____, can you keep a big secret of mine?

You: Sure I can Tohru what is it?

Tohru: Its about the Sohma family, they are cursed with the zodiac. Everytime a boy hugs one of the girls the turn into a member of the zodiac, and everytime a girl hugs one of the boys the turn into a member of the zodiac. Yuki is the rat, Shigure is the dog, Momigi is the rabbit, Hatsaharu is the ox, and Kyo is the cat. Do you think you can keep that secret?

You: Of course I can Tohru.

Tohru: good cause if anyone else finds out I would be in very big trouble with the head of the Sohma family.

You: Well Tohru you secret is always safe with me, because within 2 weeks I will end up forgetting.

Tohru: Thanks a lot _____, you are now one of my best friends.

You: Thanks Tohru, you are my best friend.

Tohru: Do you want to come to my house sometime and meet Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure?

You: Sure just tell me a date and time and I'll come over.
___________________________________________________________________

Well guys that's where I'm gonna leave ya ;) sorry its just the rest of my story starts off at Tohru's house but I'll save that for the next chapter. I'm freezing my but off at this football game tonight super cold cause it's like 40 degrees right now, brrr. I'm gonna try and do 2 chapters for you tonight. Bye have a nice night.