Tuesday

Yep. Rowley was right, that girl Tracy likes me. She even left a note on my homeroom desk saying 'I love you, do you love me?' I was shocked. I quickly took an eraser and removed it from my desk and wrote N/A. I hope she doesn't take that as a yes.

Well, nowadays when I come from school, I don't have a nap as I usually do. I play this game called 'PlayLife ' on my computer.  It's kinda nice that I get to create myself and different people and predict my future. In the game, I have a wife who's an Artist and three children. They live in a big mansion. I'm the chief Head of the Police Department. Well today I played for like 7 hours until Mom had to kick me out of the house to 'feel fresh'

Well for me the more I play, the fresh I become. I didn't know what to do outside so I decided to hang out at Rowley's house. When I go to his house his mother came out and told me that he isn't at home, he's gone for karate classes.  I should have remembered that Rowley goes for Karate classes on Tuesday's and Thursdays.

Well, I went home and told Mom that I was 'fresh enough' and wanted to come inside. Mom was happy and said 'Look who's here' I looked inside, but I wish I could regret that. It was RODRICK. He came back. I thought he'd be looking quite different but for me, he looked the same. 

I thought I was the only one who was not happy that Rodrick came back, but I guess Dad's not happy too. Dad actually hates Rodrick because he has a band called Loded Diper and they play every weekend in our garage. Well, that drives Dad completely NUTS. There many things that Dad hates, the main ones are Lil' Cutie and Rodrick's band. Lil cutie used to be the first, but now I guess its Rodrick's band.

When I came to sit down on the couch, Rodrick said 'Hey little brother, I missed you... I kept thinking about you every day....' Yeah to kill me. Rodrick is the WORST older brother ever. I bet every day he must be thinking ways of KILLING ME.