Note from the Author

Hey,

Holy cow! I'm still surprised you people are reading my story! I began writing this in 2016 when I was 12 and now I'm 16...people still are reading this book!

Oh man, I feel extremely flattered by your compliments, they really mean a lot to me. I may not respond to all of your comments, because I'm most busy in 11th grade online classes so I sadly don't have much time to go through Wattpad, but when I do I'll try to reply to some, but If I don't, I would've most likely read your comment :D

So far I don't have any plans to continue the Diary of a Wimpy Kid fan fic franchise I had started, honestly Its because I've grown up. When I was 12, I wrote this book because I found my life to be extremely similar to Greg's, but now I've aged, my mind is more mature and I don't know how I would write a story in Greg's shoes as a good as the previous one anymore. So please, understand. I might make the quality of life changes and updates to this story, so have fun searching for minor new stuff anded now and then!

Now that I'm back to Wattpad, I might work on a totally new story, so If you like my work, be sure to read my other stories as well!

__MY LIFE__

Nobody encouraged me to write, nor was I a good writer. I developed a hobby of writing short stories when I was nine and a half. I never actually won any prize in a competition, maybe because my stories were out of context or were just plain weird. Furthermore, I do not belong to a rich developed country like the UK or USA but belong to Pakistan, a poor country. Education wasn't the best, especially English, so I was homeschooled for a brief period in my life, mostly because my parents believed the schools did not have a good education system. Later on, at the age of eight, I was sent to a school(I would rather not tell), where I still study. The kids there were quite bad in English. The English teachers, for some reason, were always mean towards me maybe because they considered me "too-good" in English. I spent most my time reading books( you could call me a bookworm) especially DOAWK series, through which I was able to further nourish my writing skills.

Moreover, English education given was average. Kids in 4th grade didn't know how to spell because(bekause-that's how most kids used to spell it.). Makes sense why Pakistan has a 58% literacy rate. (Not going against the country). I could go on about my childhood, but mustn't bore you. After all, this was just supposed to be a short note.

Other than that, I haven't got the actual copyright of the series. This is a fanfiction story based on the best international selling book Diary of A Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney.

Artwork help from my friend m_namialus, you can view their artwork at:

https://www.instagram.com/m_namialus/

Have fun reading!

Fastreaderz

2020

PS: Hello from 2023! I don't want to go on for long, but I'm working on a new story on Wattpad! It's called The Wounds We Share, the last chapter of this story has an excerpt of it so if you enjoy this, please give it a read! Though I have to warn, It is a pretty mature story with darker themes Thank you, now please, go on and enjoy reading this story~