"I've missed you," Austin said, a husky chuckle escaping his lips as he finally released you from the hug.

You pulled back, throwing yourself down onto the couch next to him. "I've missed you too, ace."

Jeff cleared his throat, crossing his firm arms as he took the spot next to you.

"It's good to see you, too, Jeff." Austin said, a joyful smile plastering itself across the boy's face.

"Likewise." Jeff muttered, bluntly responding on purpose.

Austin was holding the remote to the T.V.- on it was the local news, reporting on all the current events.

"Police have yet to find the one responsible for the murders that took place just a few weeks ago here, in our very own little town. However, the authorities are working hard on the case, and have assured many that it will not be long until justice is served, and the perpetrators face the punishments for their crimes. Moving on, just yesterday, all the families visiting the zoo were shocked to see a monkey attempt to return a stuffed animal to a little girl, who had..." The voice of the news-reporter faded as Austin turned down the volume, still allowing it to play in the background.

"How was it? Where's Wolff?" You asked, bringing the question lingering in the back of your mind to light.

Austin glanced at you shortly, before dropping his gaze to the floor, frowning. "I... I don't know. He disappeared while I was on my trip, and I haven't seen him since. I was hoping he just found his way back home. He's smart, you know?"

Your smile fell from your face, as you wrapped an arm around Austin comfortingly.

"He'll be back. He always comes back. Remember that time, four years ago when you thought you lost him for good because he ran off after a squirrel, and you hadn't seen him for two days? He came back then, I'm sure he'll be back now." You attempted to comfort the boy.

A faint flicker of confusion spread across the teen's face before he smiled meekly. "Yeah, I hope so."

"Anyways, let's forget about that. We have a lot to catch up on. Tell me, were there any cute girls on your trip?" You asked, wiggling your eyebrows playfully.

Austin laughed, shaking his head. "Is that all you care about? My love life? God, I'm hurt."

You smirked, shrugging. "Can you blame me?"

"I guess not." Austin took a moment to survey you and Jeff. Jeff had, at some point within the last few minutes, snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you against his body, holding you close. "So you and Jeff, huh?"

Jeff nodded. "Yep. I told you I'd take care of her." Jeff's tone was suggestive, as he smirked deviously.

You blushed lightly, smacking Jeff on the shoulder. "It was me that had to take care of this child, not the other way around."

"You sound like Slendy." Jeff chuckled, kissing your neck.

"Jeff, stop," you whined, giggling at his actions. "I need to catch up with Austin."

Your boyfriend sighed. "Fine. We'll continue this later~" He purred against the tender flesh of your neck, making you laugh more.

"Anyways, Austin, tell me, any leads on your mom?" You asked, sparking the beginning of a rapidly-changing conversation that would go on to last until nightfall.

*TIME SKIP*

"Alright, we have to go before Slender gets his panties in a twist." You giggled, hugging Austin once more. "I'll visit some other time, though. We'll hang out again, and invite Eric this time."