The big news

Wally pov

After our fighting with dcfdtl(delightful Children from Down the lane) I was as tired as a baby Joey. I decided to head home and go to bed early. I would have to sneak past mum and dad to make sure they don't see my bruise on my arm. As I walked into the house I seen my dad and mum jumping up and down with joy. As I stood their puzzled, dad came and threw me in the air with joy. He's coming home my dad yelled. Who's coming back I asked. Your older brother Dustin. Were going to meet him at the airport tomorrow so your not going to school tomorrow my mum explained. As dad put me down, I stood their in shock. I haven't seen Dustin since I was four. He went with my real mom to Australia. And he's a TEENAGER. A 12 year old old and 16 year-old in the same house equals trouble. And number five thought she had it rough.

Joey pov

I was so excited. I never seen Dustin but he sound fun and scary. I'm am 10 and I am part of the knd just like Wally. Wally always saying how bad teenagers are and that one day we will be enemy's. But otherwise it might be fun to have another older brother. And no school Too tomorrow going to be fun. Me and Wally ran up stairs to our room and went to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be epic.