Special Surprise

A/N: ENJOY YOUR LEMONY SMUT! (It's going to be bad...I know. My apologies!)

"You never gave me the chance to reply." He was a totally different Luffy. He was serious, lust filled, and god fucking damnit the sexiest person you've ever seen. He pulled you in even closer and started to nip and suck on your neck.

"Luffy!" You gasped. He had found your sweet spot. He stayed in that same spot, nipping, sucking, licking it over and over. Your smalls moans and gasps were good signs.He grabbed your legs and picked you up and brought you to the bed. He took off his straw hat and flew it across the room. 

He laid butterfly kisses up and down your neck, making his way to your collarbone. He bit it. He marked you as his. He took off your flannel and dropped it, not caring where it wound up. You did the same with his cardigan. Your hands roamed his muscular chest and back. Your fingertips touched his arms up and down. Every touch from your hands made him shiver in delight.

He leaned down to capture you in another passionate kiss. Your arms tangled around his neck, and your hands found their way into his raven hair. The kiss broke, and you ground your hips up into his, causing a low and sexy groan to come from him.

He put his hands onto your hips, so you wouldn't be able to do that again.

"Dammit, (Y/n). If you keep doing that I won't be able to hold off." he said in your ear. Luffy yanked off your tank top, exposing the (f/c) lacy bra. That damned bra was hiding something he desperately wanted to see. He unhooked the bra, and chucked it across the room. He took one of his hands and pinned your two hands above your head, while the other one roamed around your body. Suddenly, he took one of your nipples into his mouth, and started to play with it with his tongue. He kneaded the other one with his free hand. He was so talented.

"Luffy." you moaned. You felt something hard pressed against your inner thigh and realised what it was. 

"Mm! Oh god Luffy..." you kept letting moans escape. You couldn't help it. You tried biting your lip, and it started to bleed.

"Don't hide them, (Y/n). I want to know how I'm making you feel." he said in a husky tone into you ear. He went back down and licked the opposite nipple and giving the other breast the same treatment with his hand he had given to the previous one.

He nipped and sucked on it, causing you to moan in pleasure. Luffy pulled away and undid your shorts. He ripped them off, exposing matching (f/c) lace panties, that were soaked.

"I already made you this wet, huh? Good." He slipped two of his fingers under the thin fabric, and slid them into your entrance, causing you to moan louder than before. Luffy pumped his fingers while his thumb rubbed your clit, adding to the extreme pleasure. 

"Mm! Luffy!" you moaned. You started to move your hips along with the rhythm of his fingers. He was so skilled, and so your climax was reaching quicker by the second.

"Oh Luffy! I'm, I'm gonna cum!" before you could reach your release, Luffy had pulled out his fingers, leaving you disappointed, and on fire.

He licked his fingers, tasting you. He liked the taste. He released your hands so he could strip himself of his remaining clothing. His pants and boxers were off in an instant, causing a sexy moan coming from him. Luffy was huge. He was 13". He was the biggest you had ever seen. You got onto your knees and gripped his throbbing member firmly, and started to pump.

"(Y/n)." he moaned. Without warning, you shoved most of his cock inside of your mouth causing him to gasp. You started to bob your head, and jerked off what you couldn't fit.

"Dammit (Y/n). Don't stop." To add to his pleasure, you started to hum while you were sucking faster. He grabbed your hair and started to move his hips in rhythm with your movement.

"Son of a-Fuck!" he moaned. You could tell he was about to cum, so you pulled away.

"Payback's a bitch." you simply said. He shoved you onto your back and ripped off your panties. He leaned down, and started to lick and nibble on your clit. He slid his tongue in and out of your entrance. He lifted himself off of that and prepared himself at your entrance. 

He slammed his large cock inside of you, causing you to yell his name out. He started at a steady pace, but it soon escalated into a good hard fuck.

"Oh! LUFFY! FASTER!" you screamed. To hell to being quiet. You didn't care about anyone hearing. He listened to your command and went faster.

"(Y/n). Fuck." he said as he went harder and faster into you.

"LUFFY!" you screamed. He had hit your G-spot. He knew he had too, you didn't even need to tell him. He kept hitting that spot over and over again. You moaned and yelled his name over and over, as he did with yours.

"Fuck, Luffy! I'm gonna cum!" you yelled.

"(Y/n), me, me too." he said in between grunts and pants. He suddenly slammed in with so much force, it caused him to go into second gear. 

The speed he had achieved was godly. The force he used was heavenly. In that gear, you both went over the edge after just a few thrusts.

"LUFFY!" you screamed at the top of your lungs as you reached your climax.

"(Y/n)!" Luffy yelled with just as much force as he pulled out and came onto his stomach and yours. You got onto your knees and licked the sticky liquid off of him. The sight and the feel was enough to get him hard again.

"Mmm. Happy birthday, captain." you said, playing with the word captain. He picked you up and laid down next to you as he cuddled you closely and protectively. 

"Best birthday ever." he said in your ear. 

"I wish I got this everyday." he said suddenly.

"I think we can make an arrangement."

"Goodnight (Y/n)." he said as he pulled the covers over you two.

"Goodnight Luffy." He kissed you on the head and cuddled you closer. It was going to be fun.