title of your story

"Well, Cassie," he said in the most adorable British accent. "I'm glad I ran into you," he said, smirking and sending goosebumps running up my neck.

  Suddenly, Alexas, the host of the party came out of the house. "Time for hide and seek in the dark everyone!!" she yelled.

   I smiled. I was actually pretty good at this game. I rushed inside before everyone else took all the good hiding spots. It took me a while to dodge all the people in the hallway, so by the time I had reached the storage closet, the counting was almost up. Quickly I ducked my head into the closet and waited for someone to find me.

  I had been hiding for a few seconds when suddenly I heard breathing behind me. My lips parted in fear. "Who's there???!" I said loudly. Suddenly, a single cold finger pressed against my parted lips.

   "Ssssssh, you're gonna give away our hiding place," said a British voice, startling me. Quickly I realized it was Harry.

    "Harry! You scared me!!" I told him, whispering.

    "Sorry about that, love," he said, and even in the dark I could hear his smirk. I just hoped he couldn't see the bright red that crept into my cheeks.

   "It's okay, I guess. In fact, I'm kinda glad I picked this hiding spot," I said, taking a leap of faith.

    I felt Harry move closer to me in the dark. "And whys that?" he said, chuckling softly.

    "Because you're exactly the person I wanted to see," I whispered, leaning into his kiss.

  Keep reading and commenting, Infinity will be updated soon! :) Thanks