Oh shit!

~Andrea's pov~
I got to the school and got our my cans of spray paint. I started my art. About 45 minutes in I was finished.

"Hey! It came out pretty good!" I said to myself

"Hey! It came out pretty good!" I said to myself. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" the school security yelled. "Oh Shit!" I yelled. I grabbed my bag and started running. The security started running after me as I ran faster. I jumped over the bench and basically parkoured around the school. I ran and ran as the guy was still chasing me. I looked back and tripped over another bench. "Come here!" The guy said grabbing me by the arm. He pushed me and dragged me to the principals office. We got to the office and the security looked pissed at me. "Well well well!" Mr Rocha the principal said. "Hey dickhead!" I said. "What did you do this time?" He sassed. "I caught her vandalizing school property!" The Security said. "Of course! Wanna explain yourself?" Mr Rocha said. "I just made a symbolic little guy who had his heart broken but is trying to repair it! Its not like I painted a dick!" I yelled. "This was your third warning! I told you. One more time and your expelled!" Mr rocha said. "WHAT! FOR FUCKING EXPRESSING MYSELF! THIS IS FUCKING BULL SHIT!" I yelled. "Im sorry Andrea. I will call your parents. Clean out your locker and return anything you need to any of your classes." He said. "Wait! Please don't tell me your gonna paint over my graffiti!" I said as I stood up. "No! Unfortunately the school does not have enough money. And since it is not inappropriate we will not waste our money on paint!" He said. "Ok thank god!" I breathed out. "I guess I'll go get my stuff. Goodbye cock sucker!" I smiled at him. I went to my locker and cleaned it out. Its still first period because we only have 1st and 6th period today and they make them longer. I went to my first period and the whole class looked at me. "Ms Garcia! Your late!" Mrs sanchez said. "Your late to my class and why is that?" She asked. "I may or may not have been doing graffiti on room 405... And I got expelled so Mr Rocha wanted me to explain to all my teachers what had happened so they know" i said loud and proud. I looked to the back of the room and saw my crush staring at me. His name is Andrew Im the type of girl who acts tough. And I hide my emotions most of the time. "Im sorry that happened but with every disobedience comes a punishment. We will all miss you. And now if you will excuse me I need to teach my class" she said. "I understand...but let me just do one quick thing before I leave." I said. I walked over to Andrew's desk and smashed my lips into his. We kissed for about 10 seconds when we got interrupted. "Ok ok! Thats enough. You may go now!" She said. Andrew wrote something on a piece of paper, handed it to me, and winked. "WAIT! Before I leave. Can I have all the stuff you took from me?" I asked. "I suppose!" She said. She got all 20+ stuff she took and gave it to me. I put everything in my backpack except for my skateboard and skated to me other classes and got my stuff.