1. By Chance

Of course her channel had over 2 million subscribers. I mean, (Y/N) (L/N) was pretty, relatable, funny, quirky, and good at video games to boot! Boys adored her and girls wanted to be her, no matter how cliche that sounds. She was almost perfect, yet far from it in all the right ways.

However, everyone has a dirty secret. Something they don't want anyone to know. A secret bad enough to eat away at one's mind, making them think about it every single day. But (Y/N) couldn't have a secret like that, right? She was so open with her subscribers, letting them in on almost every detail of her life.

You see, (Y/N) kills people. Not for fun, or sport. This is her job. She's assigned to kill someone evil, someone who has done horrible things, and goes about it in disguise, leaving others to wonder who the gruesome vigilante was.

With many years of training and exercise, (Y/N)  became very agile and strong. Able to evade the police, take out some drug lord, and come home in one piece at the end of the night. Exactly what her boss wanted in his best recruit.

Her boss, a stern faced, yet kind hearted man, has great intentions. He wants to end war, suffering, and torment for all humanity. But he believes the only way to go about that is by killing the evil. At the beginning, he recruited a few workers, and soon started an underground network of masked, hooded, shady peacemakers who killed for the greater good.

Well, why doesn't (Y/N) just quit? You may be asking. Well, she can't. Her boss threatens to expose her for the murderer she is if she even tries to THINK of leaving. If she were given away, she would lose everything she worked so hard for. So, she pushes on carrying out her dirty job.

Maybe, there was a chance she could be semi normal. Maybe she could get out of this small town and go to something bigger. Seattle wasn't that far off, right? She could just go there.

But something made her stop in her tracks. Er rather, someone. Literally.

As (Y/N) bumped into this mystery person, he caught her by the arm before she fell back, pulling her upwards. She barely had time to think before she was inches from his face oh god stranger danGER-

"Sorry!" The male blurted out, pushing away from her, "I wasn't looking where I was going I-"

"It's okay." She smiled sweetly. Taking in his curly red hair and off posture, he seemed like a nice guy from her standpoint.

"W-Wait... Are you (YT/N)?" His eyes lit up, then he proceeded to look even more embarrassed. "Oh man, I didn't realize..."

"No, no, you're fine! You're a fan?" (Y/N) tilted her head slightly.

"Uhm, yeah! My friends like your videos too. That sounds really weird now that I think about it..."

She giggled. "No, it's cute! Do you have a YouTube?"

"Yeah! I haven't made any videos though, but my friends do and I'm usually in them! Do you know SkyDoesMinecraft?"

"Ohh man I haven't watched him in ages... Wait you're friends with Sky?"

"Cool, right?" He grinned.

"Hell yeah, that's awesome!" She checked her phone. "Hey, I gotta go..." She trailed off.

"It's Red."

"Red." (Y/N) smiled. "It was nice to meet you! Feel free to shoot me a message on Twitter or something!" She waved, walking quickly on her way.

Red stood back, watching her go. With a "did that really just happen" type of aura about him, he quickly pulled out his phone, texting his friends about his encounter.

And we're only just getting started.

I'm sorry it's short! This was basically just an introduction where I could explain what's going on without giving TOO much away.

Thanks for reading! Probably won't make any author's notes anymore unless I need to...