“That's mean!” He could hear Harry yelled with a laugh.

I opened Niall's bedroom door quietly, hoping silently that he would still be sleeping and thank the lucky stars, he was. I walked in and closed the door behind me slowly and walked towards Niall's single bed. Out of the three of us, Niall had the worst time growing up all because of our father is gay. We didn't blame they though, because it wasn't their fault, and we love them no matter what. But people tend to pick on Niall because he's the smallest, kindest and naive, extremely naive. He already had understanding that some people are gay and some people are straight, he didn't need more shits from attention-craving teens giving him shits. Another thing was, Niall had some insecurity issues, but I wouldn't worry about it, he's beautiful, he's just doesn't know it yet. To say that I'm worried about his first day of high school is an understatement; we even considered home-schooling him at one time but Niall was against the idea, saying that things will get better in high school. It's my final year in high school, and next year, I will be leaving for college, leaving the job of looking after Nialler to Harry. It's not that I don't trust him, but if you want something to be done the way you want it, it's better for you yourself to do it. I wish I could stay with him until he graduates, but that wasn't possible. I knew that Niall secretly hated that we treat him like a little kid, but he didn't say anything about it, plus, we couldn't help ourselves, he's too cute and adorable for his own good. I sat on the bed beside Niall's sleeping figure, half-covered in the white fluffy duvet, and hugging a pillow tightly against his chest. His dirty blond hair was tousled into many different direction, his eyelids were fluttering lightly, indicating that he was having a dream and his signature drool track on the corner of his lips. I sat there for a while thinking of a way to wake him up but before I could do anything, Niall's body shifted before he lets out a long yawn and his eyes fluttered open, revealing those haunting electric blue eyes.

“Hm? Lou?” Niall mumbled sleepily. He looked at the digital clock next to him before groaning out loud “Ugh, why are you here so early?”

“Sorry Ni, just wanted to wake my fifteen years old brother up for your first day of high school,” I chuckled before throwing my body on top of him.

“Omph!” Niall choked out before laughing “Get off me ye' twat! You're fucking heavy,”

“Language Niall,” I told him sternly, making him blush and mumbled out a small 'I'm sorry'. I let out a bark of laughter before I start tickling him and soon the room was filled with our endless laughter.

“Stop Lou! Please stop!” Niall laughed as a drop of tear rolled down his flushed cheeks.

“Come on, it's compulsory breakfast day! Up! Up!” I ordered him once I got out of his extremely comfortable bed.

“Uh,..I'm tired. Carry me?” Niall batted his sleepy eyes at me.

“You're lucky you're cute,” I grumbled “Come on, get on my back,”

And it only took him three seconds to scramble out of the bed and onto my back.

“Tired huh?” I grunted as Niall wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my torso.