Milkshake Accident

A/N: Hey guys! ^o^. This is my first time writing a book so it might suck but eh.

Chapter 1 // Milkshake Accident

Groaning as I got woken up by the blaring sound of my alarm clock, I slipped out of bed shivering as I did so. One thing I hated was waking up in the morning. Walking over to my desk I unplugged my phone from the charger and checked to see that it was around 5:30.

I decided to be clean for once and got into the shower. Stripping out from my PJ's, hopping into the shower and turning on the faucet letting the lukewarm water course through my body. Grabbing my peach scented shampoo, I squeezed out a good amount and slowly massaged my head feeling relaxed. I then rinsed my hair thoroughly, quickly grabbing my peach scented shower gel and washed my body from top to bottom. As I finished rinsing myself I got out of the shower and grabbed my big fluffy towel wrapping it around my body.

As I brushed my teeth I rushed out of the bathroom to grab my phone and check the time. As i only had 50 minutes left I quickly got back to the bathroom to finish of brushing my teeth. Checking to see if my curtains were still down I let my towel drop down to the floor and grabbed the nearest bra and underwear and put them on.

I then sat down in front of my vanity and started to blow dry my hair, deciding to leave my hair natural I moved on to makeup. Putting on 2 coats of mascara, adding a bit of blush and putting on my favorite baby pink lip gloss. I walked over to my walk-in-closet, and yes I did say walk-in-closet. I grabbed my black halter top and a pair of batman pom pom shorts.

I grabbed my tie dye bohemian shoulder bag and my phone exiting my room. Speed walking down the stairs eager to see what mom made for me this morning. I sniffed and smelt the most wonderful, beautiful, precious thing in the world. Waffles. Waffles topped up with cinnamon, cut up strawberries and syrup. Yep, get jealous.

"Morning sweetie." Mom said as soon as she saw me standing in the kitchen.

"Morning mom." I said as I sat down placing down my phone and sitting on one of the bar stools quickly scarfing down my waffles.

"Perfect timing", I said aloud as I heard Kira's obnoxious beeps. I placed my plate in the sink while chugging down my half finished OJ and placing the cup in the sink. Grabbing the house keys and putting on my beaten up black high top converse. I quickly gave my mom a kiss goodbye and grabbed my phone from the table and bag from the floor and rushed out not forgetting to close the doors.

"Finally! You took ages." Kira exaggerated.

"Sorry mother." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You better be." She mumbled while hitting my arm playfully in a light manner.

Kira and I normally arrive to school earlier than normal since we like to grab our school books from our locker which also saves us time to read and relax at the back of the school where barely anyone passes by. As we got out of Kira's car we were met with the one and only Rebecca Smith. As she came closer and closer we became more and more prepared of what's going to happen.

"You." Rebecca sneered pointing directly at me.

"What?" I replied confused.

"You're a bitch." She said knowing full well that she just wanted to cause a fight with someone. Anyone in fact.

"Yeah but not yours." I replied cooly.

"Go drink bleach." She said back slowly losing her patience.

"Oh I already did. Why don't you try some? I bet everyone would love to see that." Adding a wink fueling her anger even more.